VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Sip Integration With Vg

Hello,

I am suing Analog Telephone Adaptor (ATA).

Here are my questions:

1. Can ATA dial in to VG directly without sip provider?

2. Can VG forward or conference the incoming call from ATA to SIP provider that they terminate the call to destination?

3. What hardware do I need? Does VG transmit and received via my internet provider?

Please see attached file for received and transmit the call protocol I am planning to build up. Let me know if I am right in this protocol

Thanks

post-161-1211960556_thumb.jpg

1. Can ATA dial in to VG directly without sip provider?

Most ATAs provide an analog line connection into which you can attach the analog telephone handset. Just attach the Dialogic` card's port to that same connections instead of the analog handset. Basically you can think of the Dialogic card as an automated analog phone.

2. Can VG forward or conference the incoming call from ATA to SIP provider that they terminate the call to destination?

VoiceGuide can forward or terminate calls.

3. What hardware do I need? Does VG transmit and received via my internet provider?

Please describe in detail what you are trying to achieve, and what lines you want to use for the calls, and we can then suggest how to best approach it.

I have resisted with callcentric. Now how can I integrate VG with callcentric? I know that there is a script to register with callcentric at this address:

http://www.voiceguide.com/vghelp/source/ht...ip_register.htm

But how my VG receive from callcentric call and transmit call on callcentric account?

is there any equipment for how to received and make call interface beside the scrip you have in above link?

Thanks

Farzad

That help file page shows how to configure the VoiceGuide system to register itself with the CallCentric switch. Registration would result in CallCentric sending calls to the VoiceGuide system when someone calls the registered CallCentric number.

Its not a good idea to try to run a multi-line system over public internet lines - you will get a lot of lost packets. VoIP is usually done in LANs only, it takes good networking knowledge to setup a reliable VoIP network.

When traversing external networks you should look at setting up a VPN or some other system that gives you guaranteed VoIP bandwidth.

That help file page shows how to configure the VoiceGuide system to register itself with the CallCentric switch. Registration would result in CallCentric sending calls to the VoiceGuide system when someone calls the registered CallCentric number.

my aim is to use VG to monitor registered CallCentric number for the calls it makes or it recieves. this monitoring include, date, time of the call, get call ID, distanation number, and howlong the call was in process.

can I do this with VG?

If you register as an owner of the number with the VoIP PBX/Switch then calls to that number will be sent to you, you will not just be able to just monitor a call that someone else is making/receiving.