VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Voiceguide 7 Install Issue

I do that every time.... So, I have voiceguide 7 running on one server and 6 on another. I went to upgrade vg 6 to 7 on our live server on Sunday and ran into problems. I am not sure why. 6 works just fine on the server but when I install 7 it runs for a second then stops. Attached are the logs.

0527_ktTts.zip

Can you please download and install the current latest release (current is v7.0.6) and post traces of it starting up before any of it's configuration files are modified (ie. the traces of the service startup which is done immediately after the install).

The traces stop at the moment when VoiceGuide is querying the SAPI TTS system for a list of TTS engines installed.

Suggest to re-install the SAPI 5.1 SDK on this machine. If that does not help then the next thing I'd be trying is reinstalling Windows.

Are you serious about reinstalling Windows? Like I said it works with version 6. I tried the reinstall of the SAPI 5.1 SDK and no dice. By the way, I am finished trying to make version 7 work. I have had nothing but trouble with it and I no longer not trust it to run my IVR. Like I said I reinstalled the SAPI SDK and it did not work but I am attaching the logs for you to look at anyway.

0528_ktTts.zip

Traces again show that the system gets stuck when VoiceGuide is querying the SAPI TTS system for a list of TTS engines installed.

Which version of Windows is installed on this system? Is it kept up to date with the latest service packs etc. from Microsoft? Is any other software installed on this machine apart from the Dialogic drivers and VoiceGuide?

Which version of Windows is installed on this system? Is it kept up to date with the latest service packs etc. from Microsoft? Is any other software installed on this machine apart from the Dialogic drivers and VoiceGuide?

OS = Windows server 2003. It is kept up to date, checked every day and updated when needed, all service packs, all of the time.

Other Software:

Tomcat Servlet Engine

MySQL 5

VistaDB

That is about it.

Again, Voiceguide 6 works just fine on this machine.