VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

D Channel Not Enabled

I have installed new dialogic D/240JCT-T1 card for setuping VoiceGuide application. After card setup i have run ISDIAG application, it gives DCH flag is 1. I think D-channel working not properly. Result is given below.

How to correct this D-channel problem????

Please help me...

Jefy

MAIN MENU ISDIAG Version Package 3 - Beta 1.00

LOS OOF RAI AIS CRC R/E DCH

1. set call parameters 0 0 0 0 0 0 1

2. request calling party number(ANI)

3. send maintenance request

4. display information

5. drop call F1. help menu

6. make call

7. play/record/dial

8. set info

9. send message

10. start/stop/browse trace

11. restart and waitcall

12. shell to DOS

13. change current channel

14. Hold/Retrieve Call

15. dpnss supp service

ESC exit

Please enter choice:

What is the ISDN protocol used on this T1 by the Telco company's switch? Have you set Dialogic to use the corresponding protocol? The ISDN protocol is set in the Dialogic Configuration Manger App.

What is the ISDN protocol used on this T1 by the Telco company's switch? Have you set Dialogic to use the corresponding protocol? The ISDN protocol is set in the Dialogic Configuration Manger App.

ISDN protocol given by telco company is NI1. But i cannot able to set this protocol through dialogic configuration manager. Because this protocol not in configuration.

What we can do???

Thank You

Jefy

ISDN protocol given by telco company is NI1. But i cannot able to set this protocol through dialogic configuration manager.

You should be able to. Which version of Dialogic "System Release" drivers are you using?

If NI1 is not listed then try using NI2 (National ISDN 2).

ISDN protocol given by telco company is NI1. But i cannot able to set this protocol through dialogic configuration manager.

You should be able to. Which version of Dialogic "System Release" drivers are you using?

If NI1 is not listed then try using NI2 (National ISDN 2).

I have set NI2 protocol in DCM and again i have run the "ISDIAG 1 1 t s". But i am getting DCH = 1.

How to correct this...

Thank You

Jefy

Which version of Dialogic "System Release" drivers are you using?

What company is providing those lines? Do you know what stitch they are using to provide these lines? Can your Telco set the ISDN protocol to be anything different then NI1?

I think you should double check that these lines are in fact ISDN, and not 'Robbed Bit'.

Which version of Dialogic "System Release" drivers are you using?

we are using version 6.0.

Thank You

Jefy

What company is providing those lines? Do you know what stitch they are using to provide these lines? Can your Telco set the ISDN protocol to be anything different then NI1?

I think you should double check that these lines are in fact ISDN, and not 'Robbed Bit'.

This ISDN line is provided by "Embarq".

These are the information they have given.

INSTALL (1) ISDN PRI 23B & 1D (B8ZS/ESF)

PROTOCOL; NI 1;

SIGNAL TYPE: Q931;

TRUNK TYPE; 2WAY

DIGITS SENT; 7

TRUNK SEQUENCE; Ascending Sequential

PILOT NUMBER; 702 387-8200

YEILD TO GLARE: Yes

CUSTOMER SWITCH; Dialogic Boards

Carrier: Embarq

New DID”S: 702 387-8200 thru 8239

Thank You

Jefy

Can your Telco (Embarq) set the ISDN protocol to be anything different then NI1?

Can your Telco (Embarq) set the ISDN protocol to be anything different then NI1?

ok...

Can you suggest an ISDN protocol????

Thank You

Jefy Dominic

You will probably be limited by what the Telco can provide. NI2 is a common protocol.