VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Will Voiceguide Work For Me?

Will voiceguide do what I want?

I want a system that will take taxi bookings from customers who ring the Base. I want the system to identify the caller or store some details on a database so next time they call they are recognised and to be able to ascertain where they want a taxi ( what address or landmark e.g. pub, nightclub) what is the destination, how many passangers, is a baby seat or wheelchair required, If yes how many and are they ready now.

I want this info to appear on a computer screen for the dispatch operator ( currently we use voice radio but will later progress to data...

Will this system meet my needs and what do I need to accomplish this in hardware and software...the telephone system in a 4 line Samsung PABX.

thanks

Paul

VoiceGuide can retrieve the customer's details based on the CallerID, and the number of passengers and baby set etc are easy for the system to get from the caller automatically. As for the destination you would have to look at deploying Speech Recognition to be able to do this, and this then becomes and fairly expensive system - with most of the cost being the creation of the grammar to cover the suburbs/landmarks in your city.

Most systems just retrieve the caller’s address from the database based on the CallerID, and let the operator ask caller about the destination and enter it into the system.

This is fairly straightforward to deploy. You would just need a Dialogic D/41JCT or D/120JCT card and VoiceGuide Enterprise+Dialer software.

Please email your phone number to sales@voiceguide.com and someone will call you to discuss the options that you have.