VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Which Brand/ Model Can I Use?

I am planning to deploy a Voice Guide dialer and later the full enterprise Voice Guide IVR. For trial basis I want to use a Modem since I can't get a dialogic board supplier in my country. The modems available in our market include some types of US Robotics, ZyXEL's Omni 56K COM Plus and others, some types of Linksys and some D-Link types.

1. Have you tested any of the above models to have worked with voice guide? which specific models?

2. My telephone provider is not able to give me exact information on what type of lines they are supplying either digital or analogue though they have E1/ ADSL lines which are digital. The other lines are ordinary phone lines which they also claim are transmitted as digital. I don't know about that. A telephone expert told me they will work with any modem ( which supposedly are analogue modems transmitting both data and voice).

3. If any of the modems work with voice guide is it automatic I can deploy a dialogic analogue board and work. Funny enough my telephone provider does not know about telephony boards or rather is adamant to divulge information, though a few telephone experts know about them. Sorry to say that our country is still very knew in modern communication systems.

Please provide me with this information.

Thanks

You will not be able to use a voice modem for any meaningful outbound dialing tests.

You can have a look through the comments posted in this thread: http://voiceguide.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=135, but I think you will find that you are just wasting your time trying to get a system working with voice modems.

The Dialogic card will accept normal analog lines - the same line that you would plug into a normal telephone handset (or modem). It does not matter whether ADSL is carried on the same line or not.

I appreciate for the quick feedback. What other options due I have? Can i get a dialogic I port or 2 ports analogue board shipped to me? I have seen the dialogic website has the Diva Analog boards which are 2 ports. What about a try on single line Way2call Hi-Phone Desktop range of telephony products. I specifically want to try with the VoiceGuide Pro+Dialer 1 line for a start if succesfull then venture into enterprise size telephony project. Please quote price.

Thanks

Strongly recommend you just get a Dialogic card.

If price is an issue then have a look on Ebay for cheap second-hand card. The card you should look for is a D/4PCI or D/4PCIU or D/4PCIUF. All Dialogic resellers will ship worldwide.

For a price on a new card you can contact sales@voiceguide.com. We only sell new cards, not used. We do ship worldwide.