VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Avaya Definity G3 S1 Usage With Voice Guide

Hello,

We have a prospective customer who wants us to develop an 8 Port IVR application for them.

They have an Avaya Definity G3 S1 V6 PBX (and plan to upgrade to Avaya 8700 IP based System later).

We are considering using Voice Guide for this project.

My queries are as follows :

(1) Whether any of your VoiceGuide installations have worked successfully with Avaya Definity G3 S1 V6 PBX system.

(2) Dialogic Card D/82JCT-U is being suggested for interfacing with the above PBX. Whether the same is the most appropriate as per your experience.

I would kindly request your feedback to the above.

Best Regards,

Mahesh Khatri.

Kaytek, Mumbai, India.

http://www.kaytek.co.in.

Email : khatrimahesh@gmail.com

Yes, you can use the D/82JCT card to interface to the Avaya Definity's extensions. We have a number of users using VoiceGuide with Definity. You must use VoiceGuide v7 for the system.

Yes, you can use the D/82JCT card to interface to the Avaya Definity's extensions. We have a number of users using VoiceGuide with Definity. You must use VoiceGuide v7 for the system.

Thank you for your prompt reply. I presume that when they move to an Avaya 8700 based system in the future, there would not be any major changes required in the IVR software developed using VoiceGuide v7.

Best Regards,

Mahesh Khatri.

Kaytek, India.

Yes, You would be able to switch over to using the HMP VoIP layer instead of the D/82JCT card with no changes to VoiceGuide v7 scripts/sound fiels/etc.

Yes, You would be able to switch over to using the HMP VoIP layer instead of the D/82JCT card with no changes to VoiceGuide v7 scripts/sound fiels/etc.

Supportteam,

Thanks once again for the prompt reply.

Could you kindly provide more information on 'HMP VoIP layer' ?

Best Regards,

Mahesh Khatri.

Kaytek, India.

Dialogic's own documentation probably best explains HMP and its features. Please see: http://www.dialogic.com/products/ip_enabled/hmp_software.htm

Thanks once again for your prompt reply.

I will go through the above link sent by you.

I just need to clarify that with Avaya 8700 IP based system, the Dialogic D/82JCT card will not be required.

Kindly confirm.

Thanking you once again.

Best Regards.

Mahesh Khatri.

You should be able to connect to the Avaya 8700 using VoIP, in which case the D/82JCT card will not be required.

You should be able to connect to the Avaya 8700 using VoIP, in which case the D/82JCT card will not be required.

Support Team,

Thanks a lot.

Sincerely appreciated.

Mahesh Khatri.

Kaytek, Mumbai, India.