VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Voiceguide Dialer

Ok, so now I've got the new version of Voiceguide installed (6.0.2028) and the Dialer (6.0.2003)

When it was unregistered, the dialout function worked, though it did choke if I left the modem voice file blank (though I probably should have made that "IGNORE" from what I've been reading recently in trying to fix this)

However, after I register the copy, it now rejects all calls.

Additionally, there's no information as to why it rejected them. I've turned the logging to 10 for the dialer, and turned everything else to 0, as suggested elsewhere, but no logs at all are being generated. The only logging I see is in the data directory, in the form of OutDial_Rejected_MMDD######.txt files that contain the following:

lNumberCount_DialListFile_Rejected_InDNCList=0

lNumberCount_DialListFile_Rejected_Other=1

lNumberCount_DialListFile_Expanded_Rejected_InDNCList=0

lNumberCount_DialListFile_Expanded_Rejected_Other=0

lNumberCount_EnteredInTextBox_Rejected_InDNCList=0

lNumberCount_EnteredInTextBox_Rejected_Other=0

lNumberCount_EnteredInTextBox_Expanded_Rejected_InDNCList=0

lNumberCount_EnteredInTextBox_Expanded_Rejected_Other=0

Beyond that, I can't find any other log files being generated.

To test the "not-registered version working" theory, I installed Voiceguide again to another directory and tested it. Worked perfectly. Only the registered version seems to have this trouble.

Please advise :)

Dan

More information:

If I put one of the numbers into the Do Not Call list, it still comes up as a rejected number for other reasons, not for being on the Do Not Call list.

If I close Voice guide, and then load the numbers in the dialer, they are queued correctly and then the numbers are called when I start up voice guide, however the number I had also inserted into the DNC list was still dialed.

I'm sure I'm missing something quite obvious...

The newest version of VoiceGuide v6 is v6.0.3379

Please install that version and provide traces from that version if any problems persist.