VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Can I Use Voiceguide

Dear All,

I have an E1 line and I have also purchased Dialogic D/300 JCT E1 card. I'm trying to setup call queueing system and I'm keeping on trying the products that is available. I have downloaded VoiceGuide and I found the userinterface very friendly. But the problem is I did not find any examples on setting up a ACD system or a call queueing system. I really don't know if it is possible or not. Please advice. I can see on the index page of the website telling that ACD is available. Please advice and give me the product I should go with. Please.

Regards

Arun

Is the E1 line from telephone company attached directly to the Dialogic card?

Where are the agents located? Are they distributed at different locations or are they at one call centre with each agent having a PBX extension? If PBX then what PBX is used?

Is the E1 line from telephone company attached directly to the Dialogic card?

Where are the agents located? Are they distributed at different locations or are they at one call centre with each agent having a PBX extension? If PBX then what PBX is used?

Dear Sir

Yes. I'm going to attach the E1 line directly to the dialogic card.

I'm going to use two Dialogic Cards.

In card 1 E1 line will be attached directly.

Agents are located at one call centre. Yes agents are connected through PBX extensions. I'm using Alcatel OXO pbx.

Regards

Arun

So first Dialogic card will have the connection to the phone company's E1, and the other Dialogic card will have an E1 connection to the Alcatel PBX, correct?

Do you want the agents to be "Dialed-in" into the ACD permanently so that they are continually connected to the ACD and between each calls they just hear a beep and a new call is connected to them after the beep, or do you want their phone to ring and they have to manually answer the call?

The permanently connected method is usually used and results in more calls handled. Agents can optionally stop more calls from coming in by pressing a DTMF tone on their keypad.

Do you require any agent desktop integration, whereby the application on the agents PC will automatically bring up the caller's details based on their CallerID?

Also, does your PBX have the CTI interface enabled on it?

So first Dialogic card will have the connection to the phone company's E1, and the other Dialogic card will have an E1 connection to the Alcatel PBX, correct?

Yes Sir. Correct.

Do you want the agents to be "Dialed-in" into the ACD permanently so that they are continually connected to the ACD and between each calls they just hear a beep and a new call is connected to them after the beep, or do you want their phone to ring and they have to manually answer the call?

The permanently connected method is usually used and results in more calls handled. Agents can optionally stop more calls from coming in by pressing a DTMF tone on their keypad.

Sir, at the time we are using analog phones and for analog phones, the ringing method is the best - I think so. If the agents has to be permanently connected to the ACD, then what kind of hardware should I use?

Do you require any agent desktop integration, whereby the application on the agents PC will automatically bring up the caller's details based on their CallerID?

Is this possible? Will this require any special hardware or can you please explain how it would work.

Also, does your PBX have the CTI interface enabled on it?

Yes CTI interface is enabled.

If the agents has to be permanently connected to the ACD, then what kind of hardware should I use?

No special hardware is required. Agents just dial into the ACD from their phone. Agents remain dialed into the ACD throughout their shift.

When the call is sent to the agent the ACD will play a sound to the agent which indicates that a new call is arriving and the call will be then immediately connected.

Usually the Agent is able to indicate that they are ready to receive another call by pressing a number on their telephone keypad. This allows them some time to do after-call work before indicating a that they are ready to receive a new call.

This approach is simplest to deploy and operate, as no CTI interfacing to the PBX is required.

We would be able to deploy the ACD system as described above immediately. The ACD requires some configuration to let the system know on which channels the agents login and on which channels the calls arrive. This is usually best done by us on your system directly. Please send an email to support@voiceguide.com with your contact details and a link to this thread and we can arrange to deploy this system for you.

Integration with desktop applications to have them automatically bring up caller's information is a bit more complicated, as your application

(CRM system?) needs to be able to bring up this information on external command/signal. This will usually involve custom work. Can you describe in detail what applications the Agents use and do these applications support any automated means of bringing up customers details that can be used by external system?

Thank you for your information. How your team is going to work over thru my machine. Will you need to provide you some sort of remote access. If so, please let me know what kind of details you will require. The system has to work as follows. Incomming calls has to land over the Dialogic Card. It should be prompted for either 1 / 2. If the user has pressed 1, the call has to be taken in queue and I will be having 4 agents who will be answering the calls. If the user had pressed 2, call has to be transfered to the boardline (500). This is the basic thing I'm looking for.

Regards

Arun

Easiest way to setup remote access is by using www.logmein.com

Once that is setup please email the login details to support@voiceguide.com