VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Problems

I have configured VoiceGuide to use with VoIP lines, and on having executed the wav files are not listened.

I have done 2 tests with 2 different SIP telephones.

The line status monitor shows normal activity. They sending the log files and the config files.

Thanks

Logs.zip

Configs.zip

The file you are trying to play is of an unsupported format.

Looks like the file you are trying tom play is 11kHz uLaw.

Only 8kHz uLaw files are supported.

Please convert your file to 8kHz uLaw format and try again.

Try testing the system with the default Credit Card Payment script. You can also use the sound files form the Credit Card Payment script in your scripts to check if any such playback problems are system related or are related to the sound files that you are trying to use.

234800.125 0932 wav: format=7, channels=1, hz=11025, bytes/sec=11025, bytes/sample=1, bits/sample=8, DataBlockSize=51732 C:\Archivos de programa\VoiceGuide\Scripts\Roosevelt Roads\Prompts\RooseveltRoads.wav

Also you can download from Dialogic and install the 4 line eval license for HMP. Looks like this was not done this yet as traces show that VG can only open one line.

The file you are trying to play is of an unsupported format.

Looks like the file you are trying tom play is 11kHz uLaw.

Only 8kHz uLaw files are supported.

Please convert your file to 8kHz uLaw format and try again.

Try testing the system with the default Credit Card Payment script. You can also use the sound files form the Credit Card Payment script in your scripts to check if any such playback problems are system related or are related to the sound files that you are trying to use.

234800.125 0932 wav: format=7, channels=1, hz=11025, bytes/sec=11025, bytes/sample=1, bits/sample=8, DataBlockSize=51732 C:\Archivos de programa\VoiceGuide\Scripts\Roosevelt Roads\Prompts\RooseveltRoads.wav

I have a server installed and working with a dialogic card and all your wav files are in 11khz.

This sampling rate goes down for the line use VoIP?

Thanks for your quickly response

The G711 standard VoIP codec used on VoIP connections goes up to 8kHz.

Dialogic HMP will not let you play 11kHz uLaw/ALaw files.

If you use 8kHz uLaw then the actual data sent over the line is what you provide in the sound file. There is no transcoding done, so you get the clearest possible result over the VoIP G711 connection.

The G711 standard VoIP codec used on VoIP connections goes up to 8kHz.

Dialogic HMP will not let you play 11kHz uLaw/ALaw files.

If you use 8kHz uLaw then the actual data sent over the line is what you provide in the sound file. There is no transcoding done, so you get the clearest possible result over the VoIP G711 connection.

I have already resample all wav files and the problem persists.

I send the log files and config files

Config.zip

Logs.zip

Please download from Dialogic and install the 4 line eval license for HMP, and then try the test call again. The sound file used looks fine but there are other Dialogic errors in the trace, which may be HMP license related.

Please download from Dialogic and install the 4 line eval license for HMP, and then try the test call again. The sound file used looks fine but there are other Dialogic errors in the trace, which may be HMP license related.

I have already install the 4 line eval license for HMP and the problem persist. Now, sometimes the sound works, but not clarity. It sounds like a voice with a pitch adjust to up.

I attach the files again

Thanks

Logs.zip

Config.zip

The traces now look fine. Dialogic reports that play started and completed OK, and it reports the DTMF tones detected.

How are you placing the calls into the system? Are you using a softphone from another computer or some other way?

We will now need to look at the WireShark trace of the call to see what happens on the IP layer.

Please install WireShark and start it’s tracing then start VG and place a call into VG. After call is finished please stop WireShark tracing and save the while trace and post a .ZIPed up copy of it here. We can then see the sound as it is transmitted over the IP connection.

The traces now look fine. Dialogic reports that play started and completed OK, and it reports the DTMF tones detected.

How are you placing the calls into the system? Are you using a softphone from another computer or some other way?

We will now need to look at the WireShark trace of the call to see what happens on the IP layer.

Please install WireShark and start it’s tracing then start VG and place a call into VG. After call is finished please stop WireShark tracing and save the while trace and post a .ZIPed up copy of it here. We can then see the sound as it is transmitted over the IP connection.

I'm are using a softphone from the same computer over programming scripts. (I'm using Eyeabeam, ZoIPer, and VoIPBuster)

Thanks

WireShark.zip

0418_1829_vgEngine.txt

0418_ktTel.txt

0418_ktTts.txt

Config.zip

We opened the WireShark trace and could play that the sent sound files with no problems. (Use the "Statistics"->"VoIP Calls" menu). No distortions were heard. What did the caller hear on the line?

I'd recommend trying to call the system directly from another computer on the same network by just dialing the VoiceGuide system's IP address, instead of placing the call through the external voipbuster router.

We opened the WireShark trace and could play that the sent sound files with no problems. (Use the "Statistics"->"VoIP Calls" menu). No distortions were heard. What did the caller hear on the line?

I'd recommend trying to call the system directly from another computer on the same network by just dialing the VoiceGuide system's IP address, instead of placing the call through the external voipbuster router.

Sometimes the wav files are listened and sometimes not, but I can never receive the variables when VG reproduces a script of the type getVariable. I can't see the values of variables in the line Status Monitor. I cannot interact with VG.

Thanks

Please describe in more detail exactly what you are trying to do and what is the problem that you are encountering. Are you trying to call the RvGet COM function? or something else? Please provide examples of any relevant scripts and traces.

Please describe in more detail exactly what you are trying to do and what is the problem that you are encountering. Are you trying to call the RvGet COM function? or something else? Please provide examples of any relevant scripts and traces.

After repeated tests I have discovered that restarting the services HMP and VG before every test works correctly.

Do they know because this can happen?

And what is the actual problem(s) on the 2nd and subsequent calls?

Please provide traces showing two calls being made into the system immediately after system restart and describe in detail what actual problems you are encountering.

And what is the actual problem(s) on the 2nd and subsequent calls?

Please provide traces showing two calls being made into the system immediately after system restart and describe in detail what actual problems you are encountering.

Now, the system does not work more, I have this error: "Error Starting Dialogic product service"

You will need to ensure that you can start the Dialogic service before you will be able to use VoiceGuide

Have you in stalled any other applications on this system recently?

Maybe you will need to uninstall and re-install the Dialogic drivers to get the system operational again.