VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Chat Line Help-

Hi,

I would like to start a chat line but have no idea where to start. Please help!

I would like this service to be Pay-Per-Minute with the ability for the call to be forwarded to their own personal phone #.

So... I'd like one 800 number with extensions but somehow the extension transfers to their own number, such as a cell phone or whatever number they'd like to use when talking to callers. I'd also like to accept credit cards before beginning the call.

What sort of equipment would I need to purchase? Would I need to contact a phone company? Which phone companies should I contact? I need help on all angles of this.. It would be greatly appreciated. I am willing to make a monetary donation to someone who can help me successfully carry this out! Thank you!

PS. An example of what I'd like is keen.com. People can make their own extentions and get it forwarded to their number.

VoiceGuide can be used to create such a system.

The hardware required would depend on the number of simultaneous callers you would like the system to handle, but to obtain accurate call timing you would need to use a T1 ISDN line (or E1 ISDN line). This would allow up to 11 simultaneous routed calls on the T1 and 15 simultaneous routed calls on the E1.

More T1/E1 lines can be added as required to handle larger call volumes.