VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Cost For You You To Design

Hi, sales suggested I ask you how much it would cost to design part of my application. Am designing a basic autoattendant/voice mailbox system, most of which I can do myself. I have 5000 or so and hopefully many more later, customers who will call in to here outdoor reports. These customers have a phone card they use to access system. This is the part I need help with. Each card has an individual pin #, the system needs to recognize each individual so as to determine a first time caller who receives one free report then possibly joins ($5 for 30 days), a caller who has already joined and is allowed access, and caller who has previously joined whose 30 days have expired. I plan on using credit card # capture and process at end of day instead of real time processing

Thanks

Capnbob

Sounds like you need a database to store all the different card numbers and their activation dates and status etc, and read/update this database at the start of the call.

The credit card capture can be done in a similar way to the credit card demo script which VoiceGuide uses.

Please email your contact details to support@voiceguide.com and we can provide a quote on creating this script for you.