VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

One Mailbox - Two Telephone Numbers.

Hello.

My client has to join two telephone numbers into one voicemail box (with one e-mail address).

Is this possible to set up this configuration in the Voicemail Manager? Please tell me how.

Best Regards

Grzesiek J.

What do you mean by "Two Telephone Numbers"?

Do you mean that you want to forward the messages left in one mailbox to two different telephone numbers, or that callers from two different CallerIDs are routed to the same voicemail box to retrieve or leave messages, or something else?

If you want to forward the messages left in one mailbox to two different telephone numbers then you can setup a separate voicemail box that forwards it's messages to another number, and set the original voicemail box to copy it's messages to the other voicemail box as well.

What do you mean by "Two Telephone Numbers"?

Do you mean that you want to forward the messages left in one mailbox to two different telephone numbers, or that callers from two different CallerIDs are routed to the same voicemail box to retrieve or leave messages, or something else?

If you want to forward the messages left in one mailbox to two different telephone numbers then you can setup a separate voicemail box that forwards it's messages to another number, and set the original voicemail box to copy it's messages to the other voicemail box as well.

This can be ok, but problem is with my client who wants to join two telephone numbers into one vicemail box. He has phone 500 and 501 and want to has one vbm f.e with one numer (500 - because I set up in configuration box number correspoding to telephone extension). This client is VIP for us and I have to do all that he wants (even if this is stupid for me or hard to set up).

Best Regards,

Sounds lie you just need to add a module to the script which routes the call to voicemail box 500 when the call is associated with the extension 501.

If you can post your script we can better see how your script routes calls to voicemail boxes and can then better suggest how to best add this special routing to your script.

Sounds lie you just need to add a module to the script which routes the call to voicemail box 500 when the call is associated with the extension 501.

If you can post your script we can better see how your script routes calls to voicemail boxes and can then better suggest how to best add this special routing to your script.

Hi,

In the attach is my script. Maybe its not usuall script because I modified its.

Best Regards

Poczta_Simtel.zip

We modified the script to make it do what I think you require.

Have a look at module [Vm Box Router]. This module will route the call to voicemail box 500 if $RV[inband_Called] has a value of 501, otherwise the call will be routed to the voicemail box number supplied by $RV[inband_Called]

Let us know if we didn't quite understand what you required and you actually need for the script to be doing something else.

poczta_wrigley_ok.vgs

We modified the script to make it do what I think you require.

Have a look at module [Vm Box Router]. This module will route the call to voicemail box 500 if $RV[inband_Called] has a value of 501, otherwise the call will be routed to the voicemail box number supplied by $RV[inband_Called]

Let us know if we didn't quite understand what you required and you actually need for the script to be doing something else.

Hello.

Thank You for Your help. Today I will check this script with working system and let You know about results.

Best Regards,

Grzesiek

Hello,

This script works fine, but for my client I had to modify its. I put this:

on {false} goto [Voicemail Box $RV[inband_Called]]

in module vm router

Because before there if I call directly number of IVR line was function: "Please enter the voicemail box number for which you want to leave the message and then press the pound key"

and after putting this script there was no more functionality like this.

And when I add it "on {false} ..." it was back.

Sorry for my English.

Best Regards,

OK, so it sounds like you have the script working now. Please let us know if you require any further assistance.