VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Dialogic Hmp Software Issue

Hi

I'm having a little trouble getting HMP up and running for VoIP

I get a number of errors (attached) when trying to start the service. The HMP 'device' is recognised in Device Manager. The service temporarily starts then immediately stops with errors.

Any ideas?

The HMP drivers have been installed on an Intel Core 2 Duo machine, 1GB RAM, and running Windows XP SP2.

Thanking you in advance

post-2967-1203596160_thumb.jpg

post-2967-1203596167_thumb.jpg

post-2967-1203596175_thumb.jpg

post-2967-1203596188_thumb.jpg

post-2967-1203596195_thumb.jpg

post-2967-1203596201_thumb.jpg

post-2967-1203596206_thumb.jpg

post-2967-1203596212_thumb.jpg

Hard to say why you are getting the error at startup. Did you get any errors during HMP installation?

Which 'Service Update' version of HMP3.0 are you installing?

You could post a question on the Dialogic's own Support Forums about this: http://www.dialogic.com/forums/forums/forum-view.asp?fid=11 but I'm not sure if you would get a timely resolution.

Your best bet may be to just try installing on another computer.

Hard to say why you are getting the error at startup. Did you get any errors during HMP installation?

Which 'Service Update' version of HMP3.0 are you installing?

You could post a question on the Dialogic's own Support Forums about this: http://www.dialogic.com/forums/forums/forum-view.asp?fid=11 but I'm not sure if you would get a timely resolution.

Your best bet may be to just try installing on another computer.

I have tried Service Update 175 and 175, both having the same problem. There were no errors during installation. This is the 2nd computer I have tried this on. I guess we will just have try another. Is there a different Service Update that you would recommend we try?

What hardware/software setup would you recommend? Is there something I may be 'forgetting' to do during installation? By the way, I did not use the 4-port demo license as we only need one line for testing. Is this okay?

Thanks

The latest current HMP30 is the SU176, so I guess you could try with that.

Not sure if nor applying the 4 line eval license affects anything, but I don't think it would.

What motherboard are you using?

Is it a clean WinXP SP2 install?

The latest current HMP30 is the SU176, so I guess you could try with that.

Not sure if nor applying the 4 line eval license affects anything, but I don't think it would.

What motherboard are you using?

Is it a clean WinXP SP2 install?

SU176 is what I have been trying. Is it a version that you have verified as a working one.

The machines are from Dell

It is a near clean WinXP SP2 install. It has the latest Windows Updates though.

I am going to try it on a Dell Server (Xeon processor) running Windows 2003 Server SP1 as well

If we do not get it up and running, can you supply a Dialogic D/4PCIU4S? (Will this be able to do voice recording, TTS, ASR, etc like the D/41JCT you recommended?) We have been using VoIP Gateways, so getting HMP up and running would be fantastic.

Thanks

SU176 is what I have been trying. Is it a version that you have verified as a working one.

Yes. This version is currently used on our testing systems.

The machines are from Dell

Can you tell us the model numbers? Do you have any other brand machines you can try this on?

If we do not get it up and running, can you supply a Dialogic D/4PCIU4S?

Yes. Please contact sales@voiceguide.com

(Will this be able to do voice recording, TTS, ASR, etc like the D/41JCT you recommended?)

Yes. But it will not be able to do "Dial-and-Conference" transfers.

We are using Dell Optiplex GX620s and GX755s. We have some non-branded PCs I will try on and a couple of Dell Servers as well.

We are using Dell Optiplex GX620s and GX755s. We have some non-branded PCs I will try on and a couple of Dell Servers as well.

We get the exact same problem on other machines as well. Can you walk us through what steps you take when installing HMP? We just install the core runtime package. No devices are detected and we add HMP software manually in the configuration manager. Are we doing something wrong?

We have ordered a Dialogic card and should get up and running with that in the meantime.

Thanks

We just install the core runtime package.

Please try installing with all the options enabled.

No devices are detected and we add HMP software manually in the configuration manager.

You should not need to do this.

There is nothing that needs to be done after install. All you do is apply the 4 line eval licenses and start the service.

We just install the core runtime package.

Please try installing with all the options enabled.

No devices are detected and we add HMP software manually in the configuration manager.

You should not need to do this.

There is nothing that needs to be done after install. All you do is apply the 4 line eval licenses and start the service.

That is very strange. When we do this, no devices are automatically started. The service cannot be started through the configuration manager as it complains that there are no devices.