VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Web Access

Hi

- I would like to know if there is a simple way to read outdialing call information using web access?

tkx

You would need to look into how the information stored in your database of choice can be accessed over the web. You can find web access tools/apps for some databases. Which database are you using to store your outdial information and what type of changes do you need to make over the web?

Well I guess I will use Mysql wich is well designed for such web access ?

What I would like to do is add entries to the CallQue table, modify the CallRetriesLeft and ome others basic actions

As Mysql database has to be stored in a pecific folder to be reached through the web, how can I parameter the system to take into account this new path with is different than /data/

tkx

MZ

This is more of an MySQL related question rather then a VoiceGuide related questions.

Please contact MySQL to see what Web access tools/apps they offer and what is required to deploy them.

VoiceGuide can use any database as an external source of outgoing calls, so you may want to evaluate different databases to see which now would be most suitable to use in conjunction with a Web interface that you desire, or come with Web interfaces built in.

Sorry I was not clear, what I mean is that I undestand that I can user Mysql as outdialing DB and the the question was: How do I specify a path that is different that /Data/? Endeed to be accessed from the web the mysql has to be in a specific folder .

Tkx

Sorry to come back again, but finally I'll keep the Acces DB provided by default, is it possible to move this DB to another path than VG/DATA/ ?

tkx

Sounds like you must be using v5 of v6 of VoiceGuide. v7 does not use MSAccess in any of it's internal Databases.

It is not possible to change the DB location. If you must have it changed pleas email sales@voiceguide.com with your requirements and a quote on making a modified version for you will be supplied.

If I use an external database like Mysql for instance, does this new database will have the same behaviour that an msacces in V6?

tkx