VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Voiceguide Trial Limitation

Well, Voiceguide is performing very well and we are quite ready to purchare the enterprise version. But we wanted to perform the final load testing on Voiceguide on all 12 dialogic ports working simultaneously.

I noted that Voiceguide supports about 30 lines in the trial version. Upto 8 lines Voiceguide works okay. But when i configure the config.xml to work with all 12 lines there is no status when Voiceguide initializes. It says status display is disabled. Is that a limitation to the trail version??? Cause I need to see how it performs on all 12 lines, is there any way of doing this, please help me.

Thank you for your support.

You must be using version 6 of VoiceGuide. In v6 for over 8 Channels you must use the Status Monitor application to monitor what is happening on each line. The "in application" monitoring is disabled for over 8 lines. The system still works, answers calls etc. just the summary 'in application' display gets displayed and you must use the external application to view the live line status.

We would recommend using v7 of VoiceGuide instead of v6. V7 can run as a Windows Service natively and can achieve better sound quality. V6 will soon be discontinued and all new features will be made available in v7 onwards only.

The only reson I am using Version 6 is that I have Dialogic D4PCIU. Does it fully comply with Version 7 of Voiceguide ??? Please let me know.

Yes, v7 will work with D/4PCIU and all other current Dialogic cards.

What made you be under impression that v7 did not work with D/4PCIU?

Hi

What are the limitations of V7 trial version for Dialer. I have launched a 200 calls campaigns to test all cases . but seems not to work.

please info?

Tkx

Mh