VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Voice Guide Tts Italian

Hello,

i am having the same problem as the French person.

I followed all the instructions and installed the unicode version. I saved the txt file in unicode but VG does not play anything.

My configuration is as follow:

- Dialogic analog card

- SR 6

- VG 7 (it is supposed to be unicode, how can i check if it is the unicode version?)

- Cepstral TTS with Vittoria italian voice

If i do not save the tts txt file in unicode the system works without using accents.

As you can see from the log i have the first message saved as regular text that is played while the second message called "terra1.txt" is unicode and i can not hear anything.

Dear support team i cannot understand also why the system does not hang up. Calls stays up forever.

0129_1009_vgEngine.txt

0129_ktTel.txt

0129_ktTts.txt

Could you please post the terra1.txt file. We will the run it on our test system here and see how VoiceGuide reads that file and passes it to TTS.

Could you please post the terra1.txt file. We will the run it on our test system here and see how VoiceGuide reads that file and passes it to TTS.

It is unicode.

terra1.txt

We have confirmed the file supplied by you does not work.

We have opened that file and the saved it again in both UTF8 and Unicode format (attached). Both of the new files played fine.

If you open the new _Unicode file in a Hex editor you will be able to see that it's structure is a bit different to the file which you have supplied. It has a couple extra bytes at the beginning which I think are used to identify the version of Unicode used to encode the file. Maybe you can use another editor to save your text in the Unicode format, or please try saving the files in UTF8 format instead.

terra1_UTF8.txt

terra1_Unicode.txt

i cannot understand also why the system does not hang up. Calls stays up forever.

We have found and corrected this bug. Please update to this version: [old link removed].

To update you will need to uninstall the current version, make sure no .EXE files are left in VG's main directory and then install the new version.

i cannot understand also why the system does not hang up. Calls stays up forever.

We have found and corrected this bug. Please update to this version: [old link removed]

To update you will need to uninstall the current version, make sure no .EXE files are left in VG's main directory and then install the new version.

Last question.
My script says:
- play the welcome message
- if no asnwer play again message with a delay of 5 seconds
- if timeout of 5 hang up

The problem is that VG does not play the message twice and that does not hangup.

Any clue ?

Have you updated to the "_UnicodeTts2.exe." as per the previous post? Please post traces from your system which will let us see what is happening.

Trace files are created in VG's \log\ subdirectory.

Please post the traces and the VoiceGuide script used.

When posting traces/scripts please .ZIP them up and post them as attachments.