VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Call Recording Options

Hi. I am using VoiceGuide V6. I was exploring the record module and wondering is it possible to record the whole IVR flowchart with the caller response (key press) with this module.

If yes, please explain how to achieve this. Thank you for your support.

This is not possible with v6, but would be possible with v7.

You would need to use one of the "JCT" or "DMV" cards (or HMP) to let you use this option.

This is not an option available in the downloadable version of VoiceGuide at this stage. Please contact sales@voiceguide.com directly for pricing on the version which supports this option.

Can you please elaborate on that please. I am using Dialogic D4PCIU and Panasonic TDA600. If I purchase and install VoiceGuide version7, can I do that ? Is this possible through vbscript ?

Thanks for your support.

You will not be able to do this "whole call" recording on a D/4PCIU card. You would need to use one of the "JCT" or "DMV" cards. Eg. D/41JCT.

This "Rx Channel recording" would record everything that the system hears from the caller (including anything that is recorded by a normal Record module).

The "Rx Channel recording" is started and stopped using a COM command from a Run VBScript module.