VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Busy While Answering

I am running HMP 3.0 Build 175 licensed to 4 lines with VG 7.0.4.0 with a 4 line license. I am using the credit card script to test. As soon as I dial the number on the VG machine I get a busy but the line monitor shows it starting to answer but then quickly goes back to idle. Any ideas? Do I need to send any of the log files?

Randy

Could you please post a copy of VoiceGuide's Trace Logs which captures the problem, this will allow us to see what happened.

Trace files are created in VG's \log\ subdirectory.

Please post the traces.

When posting traces/scripts please .ZIP them up and post them as attachments.

Could you please post a copy of VoiceGuide's Trace Logs which captures the problem, this will allow us to see what happened.

Trace files are created in VG's \log\ subdirectory.

Please post the traces.

When posting traces/scripts please .ZIP them up and post them as attachments.

The attached Zip has all the logs. I stopped VG and deleted all the logs. I restarted it waited for the line to show up in the line monitor called the extension and received a busy.

Thanks

Randy

Logs.zip

Oooops I was running a test script but I changed it back to the credit card script and it makes no difference.

Randy

Trace shows that the Dialogic HMP is responding with errors when VoiceGuide tries to open the individual ports:

ERROR gc_WaitCall : gcValue=65(0x41), gcMsg=[Function is not supported in this state], ccLibId=8, ccLibName=[GC_H3R_LIB], ccValue=0x9, ccMsg=[iPERR_INVALID_STATE], additionalInfo=[]

ERROR gc_OpenEx : gcValue=22(0x16), gcMsg=[Error opening voice channel], ccLibId=0, ccLibName=[GLOBALCALL], ccValue=0x16, ccMsg=[Error opening voice channel], additionalInfo=[]

etc.

Please try re-installing HMP. Did HMP installation proceed with no errors?

Trace shows that the Dialogic HMP is responding with errors when VoiceGuide tries to open the individual ports:

ERROR gc_WaitCall : gcValue=65(0x41), gcMsg=[Function is not supported in this state], ccLibId=8, ccLibName=[GC_H3R_LIB], ccValue=0x9, ccMsg=[iPERR_INVALID_STATE], additionalInfo=[]

ERROR gc_OpenEx : gcValue=22(0x16), gcMsg=[Error opening voice channel], ccLibId=0, ccLibName=[GLOBALCALL], ccValue=0x16, ccMsg=[Error opening voice channel], additionalInfo=[]

etc.

Please try re-installing HMP. Did HMP installation proceed with no errors?

I have reinstalled HMP using every build from 152 though 175. No matter what I install I get the following in the HMP Log file:

01/30/2008 11:20:26.390 556 2748 Dm3Odi.dll Error Qcd [0:0:1:0:12] CDm3QAgentProxy::OnMsgReply() -> Failed to find client for xId[0x0], Unable to handle reply

01/30/2008 11:20:26.390 556 2748 Dm3Odi.dll Error Qcd [0:0:1:0:8] CDm3ClusterMgrProxy::OnMsgReply() -> Failed to find client for xId[0x0], Unable to handle reply

I have searched their documentation and web and have not found anything. I know you are going to send me to them for support but I was just hoping you may recognize this and know what causes it.

Thanks

Randy

We are not familiar with those HMP error messages. Looks like you may need to ask the supplier of the HMP license to assist in getting this resolved.

We are not familiar with those HMP error messages. Looks like you may need to ask the supplier of the HMP license to assist in getting this resolved.

Hi,

I have my problem solved but I do not have any reason as to why. I removed VG 7.0.4 and installed 7.0.3. As soon as I did the problem went away. Just for fun I removed 7.0.3 and re installed 7.0.4 and the problem came back. I have done 2 different downloads on 04 on two different machines and the problem always stays with the 04 version. I have no problem running 03 so I will use it but I just thought you may want to know what I found.

Thanks

Randy

Could you please post the VoiceGuide traces from v7.0.3 showing the system startup?

Thanks for the trace. We will forward this to the programmers and should have a progress report for you on this within next few days.

We are unable to reproduce the problem that you are experiencing on any of our test servers, but please follow the instructions below:

1. Install HMP3.0 SU175 (it's the current latest).

2. Install VG v7.0.5 - download from: [old link removed]

3. Start VG and save the ktTel trace.

4. Stop VG.

5. Place the following section in VG.INI :

[init]
GcStart=simple

6. Start VG and save the ktTel trace.

Post both ktTel traces here.

The GcStart=simple starts HMP without some features turned on. Thise features were added in v7.0.4