VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Script .vbp File Encrypted - Password Lost

I have recently taken on a new project as consultant to fix a voiceguide problem. The main script for the application is encrypted in a .vbp file. The password has been lost, so I cannot see the code. The voiceguide for this company has been set up with a complex link to Microsoft Access tables. I would really like to be able to see the script code. Any ideas on how to look at it without having the initial password? Voiceguide support may call the client to verify what I have stated for security purposes if necessary

If you do not have the password for the encrypted file then probably the simplest thing to do is to re-write the whole script.

It may be possible for our technical staff to re-create the file, which would involve memory dumping VoiceGuide's internally decrypted representation of the script and then transcribing the memory dump into the .VGS file, bit this is fairly time consuming. Contact sales@voiceguide.com if you would like to enquire on getting this done and supply the encrypted script and your registration details along in the email.