VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Vg Ivr Script Not Responding On Ring (urgent)

i am facing same problem which i was facing with Version 6.0.337 i.e. my dialogic is responding the demo program provieded by Dialogic but it's not responded the VG script. I have reinstalled dialogic and installed VG Version 7.0.4 trial version.

please find attached system infomation file and log file for same. I am in urgent need. So kindly help me how to solve the problem ASAP.

Expecting quick reply

Thanks in Advance.

0107vgm.zip

Are you using the latest SR6.0 drivers on this system?

VG v7 requires SR6.0 drivers installed.

If you are using SR6.0 drivers then can we get access to this system using logmein.com or similar to have a look at the system setup. Please forward login details to support@voiceguide.com along with a link to this forum thread.

Are you using the latest SR6.0 drivers on this system?

VG v7 requires SR6.0 drivers installed.

If you are using SR6.0 drivers then can we get access to this system using logmein.com or similar to have a look at the system setup. Please forward login details to support@voiceguide.com along with a link to this forum thread.

please help in loction SR6.0 driver as i am unable to find it on dialogic not intel site. Can any provied me link for downloading Same.

Please also download the latest version of VG v7 that is available from our WWW now, and try with that version.

Please post traces as before if you still have problems.

Please also download the latest version of VG v7 that is available from our WWW now, and try with that version.

please find system information and log file attached with this post. I am facing same problem as before. My dilogic is working fine with example but VG 7 is not ....

Please help me.

0108_1943_vgEngine.zip

please find system information and log file attached with this post. I am facing same problem as before. My dilogic is working fine with example but VG 7 is not ....

Please help me.

Hello All,

My Spcl. thanks to all spcl. the support team for there prompt replies. I was able to play script of VG6.0 as i am short of time so i decieded not work with VG 7 for now.

Well i still have problem in playing Vox files please help me in this. I will also requier help in designing my script.

Presently i am using Demo version but within day or 2 support team will find me in there customers.

Thanks

Well i still have problem in playing Vox files please help me in this

Could you please post a copy of VoiceGuide's Trace Logs which captures the problem, this will allow us to see what happened.

Enable logging by setting the log levels to 10 in VG.INI as per below:

[Log]

VoiceGuide=10

ktTel=10

Then restart VG and make a test call which demonstrates the problem.

Trace files will be created in VG's \log\ subdirectory.

Please post the traces and the VoiceGuide script used.

When posting traces/scripts please .ZIP them up and post them as attachments.

I will also requier help in designing my script.

Please post your script design related questions in a new thread as it is a different topic.