VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Unable To Start Ivr

i have configuered the dialogic and it's working fine with ivr insight2000 software and on running with voice guide the ive is not responding my phone bell keeps on ringing. please help me.

i have configuered the dialogic and it's working fine with ivr insight2000 software and on running with voice guide the ive is not responding my phone bell keeps on ringing. please help me.

here is my sys_ini file which carry all information about my system. Please help me.

sys_inf.zip

Which version of VoiceGuide are you using?

Could you please post a copy of VoiceGuide's Trace Logs which captures the problem, this will allow us to see what happened.

Enable logging by setting the log levels to 10 in VG.INI as per below:

[Log]

VoiceGuide=10

ktTel=10

Then restart VG and make a test call which demonstrates the problem.

Trace files will be created in VG's \log\ subdirectory.

Please post the traces and the VoiceGuide script used.

When posting traces/scripts please .ZIP them up and post them as attachments.

0107tw.zip0107tw.zip0107tw.zip0107tw.zip

Which version of VoiceGuide are you using?

Could you please post a copy of VoiceGuide's Trace Logs which captures the problem, this will allow us to see what happened.

Enable logging by setting the log levels to 10 in VG.INI as per below:

[Log]

VoiceGuide=10

ktTel=10

Then restart VG and make a test call which demonstrates the problem.

Trace files will be created in VG's \log\ subdirectory.

Please post the traces and the VoiceGuide script used.

When posting traces/scripts please .ZIP them up and post them as attachments.

please find required attached file.

Trace shows that the software started fine.

The trace does not show that any of the analog lines received any incoming calls. No "RING" signals were detected by the Dialogic card. Did you attempt an incoming call?

Trace shows that the software started fine.

The trace does not show that any of the analog lines received any incoming calls. No "RING" signals were detected by the Dialogic card. Did you attempt an incoming call?

Yes, i have tried incoming call. I did not what problem it has i am here by attaching sys_inf genrated by dialgic exe for all my computer settings.

sys_inf.zip

Are you sure no other software is controlling the Dialogic card at the same time?

The Dialogic card is not sending any Ring signals to VoiceGuide. Either some other software is controlling the card or there is a problem with the card or with the wiring of the telephone cable.

The sys_inf looks fine.

Are you sure no other software is controlling the Dialogic card at the same time?

The Dialogic card is not sending any Ring signals to VoiceGuide. Either some other software is controlling the card or there is a problem with the card or with the wiring of the telephone cable.

The sys_inf looks fine.

the card is working fine as it is playing horescope demo fine. and as my knowledge no other application is useing the dialogic card.

Hi,

I use the same topic because i have the same problem : VG does not start when i call.

I have VG 6.003356

Dialogic D41EPCI

Everything worked fine on an other PC, same Location (PBX).

On the new one XP (NOT SP2) i installed the card, SR511, SR511SP1, framework 2.0

Software registration ok

The Card works with dialogic test software

Can you help

thanks

0107tw.zip

Hi,

I use the same topic because i have the same problem : VG does not start when i call.

I have VG 6.003356

Dialogic D41EPCI

Everything worked fine on an other PC, same Location (PBX).

On the new one XP (NOT SP2) i installed the card, SR511, SR511SP1, framework 2.0

Software registration ok

The Card works with dialogic test software

Can you help

thanks

Sorry i am 2 new to this area and just in learning phase.

steertek :

Trace shows some errors reported by the Dialogic drivers layer.

Can you please try using the latest SR6.0 Dialogic drivers. I think you will need to update to WinXP SP2 as well if using SR6.0. Also can you download the latest VG v6.

This setup will also let you try using VG v7.

Manish :

Looking at the traces in more detail we can see that the Dialogic drivers are reporting that there are two Dialogic cards in that system

142438.140 dlgc Dialogic boards present: dti:0, dxxx:2

Does the Dialogic DCM driver only show one card in the list of cards in system?

As the next step I'd probably try to reinstall the Dialogic drivers.

Can you please try using SR6.0 instead of SR5.1.1 FP1

Also, please try installing VG v7 (after SR6.0 is installed).

steertek :

Looking though the supplied traces we can see that the Global Call option was not installed on your system.

VoiceGuide requires that Global Call option is installed when installing the Dialogic drivers.

From tw trace:

115632.397 gc gc_start => err[-1]

115632.397 err gc gc_start => err[-1] failed, gc(0x90) - (null), cc(0x90) - (null)

hi

I have installed basically XP SP2 (not all the updates) And installed the latest version of VG 6.0003377 . It WORKS GREAT. I have an other surprise : The automatic hang up when detecting the disconnect Tone works perfectly.

Thanks for your help

steertek :

Good news, thanks for letting us know it's all fine now. Maybe the Global Call option required a restart after system install in order for it to work... (?)

steertek :

Good news, thanks for letting us know it's all fine now. Maybe the Global Call option required a restart after system install in order for it to work... (?)

hi,

Please help i need assitance on following point urgently as i am running short time :

1. i am facing problem in playing 'Welcome Prompt" it is directly playing "Select Query English".

2. Unable to read from database data

I am posting my script and log file of same.

Thanks

Log.zip

employee.vgs

steertek :

hi,

Please help i need assitance on following point urgently as i am running short time :

1. i am facing problem in playing 'Welcome Prompt" it is directly playing "Select Query English".

2. Unable to read from database data

I am posting my script and log file of same.

Thanks

Sorry, I found my mistake :rolleyes: