VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

V5 W/dialogic And Tapi Togegher?

Hello,

I have just bought the v5 for Dialogic version.

I am waiting our new Dialogic 4 analog ports from the vendor (US), but it will take about 20-25 days to come here in Italy.

This v5 Dialogic versione can run with TAPI modem also?

Can I start my licensed version with my voice card or have I to wait 25 days to have the Dialogic card?

If so, I think it is not a good idea, because I wouldn't free to change the card when I want!

many thanks in advance.

Alan

Monza, Italy

Please contact sales@voiceguide.com directly regarding this.

You need to use v6 or v7 of VoiceGuide if using a Dialogic card.

Also, 20-25 days is a very long time, you should have asked to have it sent by air, or by courier. Courier would have taken 2-3 days, and by air about 4-5 days. Also there is a number or resellers in UK as well.

Unfortunately who decides where to buy here is not me! :-)

So how can I work with a voice modem AND with a Dialogic card on the same version?

How many days is the duration of the the EVAL version 5?

So v5 doesnt work with Dialogic card??

many thanks

Alan

The evaluation version is not limited by the number of days. It just needs restarting every hour.

Dialogic no longer provides TAPI drivers for their cards, so v5 cannot work with Dialogic cards. You need to use v6 or v7 of VoiceGuide if using a Dialogic card.

We'd recommend using v7 as v6 will soon be discontinued. You shoud contact sales@voiceguide.com directly to ensure the right license is issued.