VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Update To V 7.xx

I have been using ver.5.xx for some years. I have a new Dell. I put the D/4PCI card in the new unit and installed SR5.1.1. The software started OK and connected with the card. I run UDD Utility and the card passed all tests. I restarted the card and installed VG ver. 7.x. Then I started VG License Manager to get my UniquelID, but it shows " No boards found". I've restarted the unit a number of times, but no help.

What do I need to do to get VG to connect with the phone card?

I'd either try installing the SP1 or FP1 add-on, or just installing the SR6.0 drivers (latest SU). Please follow the links from our WWW to download the latest SR6.0 drivers from Dialogic's WWW.

SP1 is installed and the Dialogic card to running. But VG v7 is not connecting to the card. The card service was running when I install VG v7. Doesn't your install program find the card and set up your program to work with it? If it doesn't then what setting do I change to get it working? Other thing, your statement before the link to Dialogic site need to make it clear that SP 6.0 drivers are not a free download.

Just a follow up.

A service teck was here updating our teacher subcaller. It too uses Dialogic cards. I asked him to come over and look at my VG system to see if he could see anything. He did all the Dialogic tests and they all worked great. He showed me the Dialogic TAPI phone program. We used it to call out and in on all 4 lines. It to worked great. He then loaded a small test program that he uses to test their card and we called in and out on his test program and it all worked. So if the card and drivers are working it then follows that VG v7 is not connecting to the card. Is there something I need to set in the config file. On VG v5 config file there was a field named ID and it is set to ID=6. Line 6 is where the incoming lines start. It gos 6,7,8,9. Is there ID field in the VG v7 config file that needs to be set to these numbers. In the Dialogic TSP Configuration screen is shows 4 line dxxB1C1 - dxxB1C4. In VG v7 config file it has these same identifiers but no line ID field.

You can download the latest Service Update of the SR6.0 (currently SU171) and install it. It will work.

Could you please post a copy of VoiceGuide's Trace Logs which captures the system startup, this will allow us to see what happened.

Trace files in v7 are created in VG's \log\ subdirectory.

When posting traces/scripts please .ZIP them up and post them as attachments.

Additional follow up:

The tech I refered to in my last update call someone at his company and talked to them about my problem. After that talk he can back to me and we uninstalled SP1 and then install FP1. What ever changes it made VG is now able to connect with the Dialogic card. This was a good example of high-quality tech support. This wasn't even his software, but he went out of his way to help. In your reply to me you suggested I "either try installing the SP1 or FP1 add-on". It seem SP1 does not work with VG v7. so a better reply maybe would have been "If you have SP1 installed at this time try uninstalling it and installing FP1. We seem to have better success with FP1. If you do not have FP1 you can down load it at www.xxxxxxxx.com." Going the extra way is what makes a high-quality support team.

I'd either try installing the SP1 or FP1 add-on, or just installing the SR6.0 drivers (latest SU). Please follow the links from our WWW to download the latest SR6.0 drivers from Dialogic's WWW.

Just a reminder: Customer says he is using v5 (v5=TAPI), and no TAPI support in SR6.0 drivers!