VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Call Transfer

Hi,

I use a AVM Fritz! BRI card with comisdn.

Voice guide version: 5.2.5049

Comisdn version: 3.1.50

Running on windows 2000

I try to transfer a call and it does not work, the destination phone never rings, and voice guide hangs up the original call, I tried all Transfer modes, here is what I can see in the log:

161625.44 16 state [test] Blind Transfer to 0763942891 (TAPI)

161625.46 16 lineBlindTransfer(65809,0763942891,0) in LsXferStart => 65791

161625.49 16 tapi Reply (LineEvReply) err 65791 UNKNOWN [C0000001] LineCallState=CONNECTED

Both ISDN channels are configured in voiceguide, and both are running the same script. As I did the tests there was only one incoming call, and also then the transfer does not work.

I tried this by connecting the system directly to the public phone network and also by connecting it to our alcatel pabx.

Hope you can help me, probably something is not configured correctly in voiceguide or comisdn...

Thanks and best regards, Gregor Bruhin

Please contact ComISDN regarding this issue. If it is possible to achieve a call transfer on the BRI ISDN lines it would need to be done on the ComISDN layer.

On T1 ISDN and E1 ISDN lines the call transfers are usually achieved using "Dial and Conference" type transfers - these however can only be done when Dialogic cards are used.