VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Lookup In Database Querry?

I have a script named amitabha10.vgs attached herewith alongwith the log. I wish that the Say Number modulke reads digit by digit every record searched by SearchPhones module but the wav file goes blank.

Please help

1130vgm.txt

amitabha10.vgs

I think that you should be using an expression like this:

$RV[searchPhones_1_$RV[mobile]]

or

$RV[searchPhones_1_$RV[m]]

The $RV[mobile] and $RV[m] is the RV that sores the second index and incrementing that value in a loop will let you cycle through all the retrieved data.

I think that you should be using an expression like this:

$RV[searchPhones_1_$RV[mobile]]

or

$RV[searchPhones_1_$RV[m]]

The $RV[mobile] and $RV[m] is the RV that sores the second index and incrementing that value in a loop will let you cycle through all the retrieved data.

Thanks for the care. I did as you said. Here are the attached script file and log. $RV[mobile] does not work but $Rv[m] works yet the numbers in the Say Number module is only the first one and not the entire list aavailable after DBQuerry

1204vgm.txt

amitabha10.vgs

Your loop which increments the counter seems to be setup fine, but you did not have a timeout path in the Say Number module which would immediately after saying the number go back to the counter incrementing module.

Attached script fixes this. Have a look at the paths in each module.

I also cleaned up the script make if a bit easier to follow.

amitabha10.vgs

Your loop which increments the counter seems to be setup fine, but you did not have a timeout path in the Say Number module which would immediately after saying the number go back to the counter incrementing module.

Attached script fixes this. Have a look at the paths in each module.

I also cleaned up the script make if a bit easier to follow.

Ok.I have downloaded the new simplified scipt.Thanks. I will try and report.

Done. Thanks. The Say Number module is found to be reading more than 1 number from the retrieved list. But the call gets disconnected and it did not read further numbers. And why this new error in syntax in DBquerry INSERT statement? Can't get this. Please help as ususal.

amitabha10_1.vgs

1204vgm.txt

But the call gets disconnected

We can see that you are using a voice modem on this system. Many voice modems will falsely indicate a call got disconnected as they mistake the sound files being played or recorded for a busy/disconnect tone.

You should get a Dialogic card (and move to using v7 of VoiceGuide.)

205824.42 0 PlaySoundStart ok [D:\VoiceGuide\AmitabhaSoundFiles\notephones.wav,D:\Program Files\VoiceGuide\system\voice\2.wav,D:\Program Files\VoiceGuide\system\voice\5.wav,D:\Program Files\VoiceGuide\system\voice\6.wav,D:\Program Files\VoiceGuide\system\voice\9.wav,D:\Program Files\VoiceGuide\system\voice.wav,D:\Program Files\VoiceGuide\system\voice\5.wav,D:\Program Files\VoiceGuide\system\voice\6.wav,D:\Program Files\VoiceGuide\system\voice\7.wav,D:\VoiceGuide\AmitabhaSoundFiles\gong-chinese.wav]

205839.09 0 callstate DISCONNECTED 65776 32 0

205839.11 0 ScriptEventCode 9250 iLineState=1600

205839.11 0 LsSayNbrPlay EV_REMOTEPARTY_DISCONNECT

205839.13 0 rv add [Hangup Time]{12/4/2007 8:58:39 PM}

And why this new error in syntax in DBquerry INSERT statement

Are all the columns phone, group, positiveornegative of type "integer" ?

Please post the database into which the script is trying to insert the new data.

205930.61 0 rv replace end: [iNSERT INTO namenphone (phone, group, positiveornegative) VALUES (2665736,3,1)]

205930.63 0 db About to execute a Modify type operation [iNSERT INTO namenphone (phone, group, positiveornegative) VALUES (2665736,3,1)]

205930.63 0 ERROR 5.2.3018 DB Execute: 3134,Syntax error in INSERT INTO statement.

The databse fields are long integer type. I will get Dilogic card in a week normally.

I want to store 10 to 13 digits in the Phone column of MSAccess database. Hence I have set the Phone field in Double format. While other two are Long Integers. Please help me understand the meaning of error found in the attached log. the script is also modified and sent herewith. Thanks for the help.

1205vgm.txt

amitabha10.vgs

What may be happening here is that one of the column names used in the DB is an MSAccess 'Reserved Word'.

Try changing the column name "group" to be "BloodGroup" or something similar.

Also note that in the last trace supplied one of the RVs was not defined, and the result was a malformed SQL statement. The $RV[EnterSTDnPhone] was used as part of the SQL, and based on the trace I think that this RV should be $RV[EnterPhone]

What may be happening here is that one of the column names used in the DB is an MSAccess 'Reserved Word'.

Try changing the column name "group" to be "BloodGroup" or something similar.

Also note that in the last trace supplied one of the RVs was not defined, and the result was a malformed SQL statement. The $RV[EnterSTDnPhone] was used as part of the SQL, and based on the trace I think that this RV should be $RV[EnterPhone]

Thank you very much. This solves my problem. How do you know so quickly to solve a specific problem.?

Thanks for confirming that this has fixed the issue. Good to hear it's working now.

How do you know so quickly to solve a specific problem.?

Guess you can say that that's our job... ;)