VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Another Caller Id Question

Hi support,

Sorry for bothering you with another caller ID question, but I am stumped. We recently switched hardware for our system and upgraded to VoiceGuide for Dialogic 6.0.3377 Professional.

With the previous system we were able to save the caller ID info into a text file but with the new version we are unable to save the caller ID info to a text file. I can see the caller ID info in the call log. I am attaching a copy of the script we are using.

Thanks.

-Tom

112107.vgs

I think the issues here is that the starting module in the script is [Play 4], not the VBScript module.

Please change the starting module to be the VBScript module, and the VBScript which does the saving of call data will then be ran.

Actually, that portion works fine. It's the "Save Data to File" module that isn't working. The only thing that gets written to the text file is the $RV_CIDNUMBER string, not the value of the variable.

I've attached a copy of the "do_not.txt" file. This file is supposed to contain the caller ID info if the caller pressed the digit 1. This worked in the older version.

Thanks.

do_not.txt

Attacehd file shows that the command line is trying to echo $RV_CIDNNUMBER, not $RV_CIDNUMBER (there is an extra "N" in the current version).

Change $RV_CIDNNUMBER to $RV_CIDNUMBER and it should be OK.