VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Volume Of Number Playback Too Load

The wav files I have recorded and the number play back have two different volumes. I increased the volume of the wav files I recorded, but is there a way to reduce the volume on the play back of the numbers/amount.

A related question, is the playback of the number entered and a amount retrived from a database, is this considered the text to speech feature that is only availble in the Enterprise version or is this considered the say number module?

I am using Ver 7.0.4 with a Dialogic Card D4/PCI

is there a way to reduce the volume on the play back of the numbers/amount.

You would need to edit the sound files themselves, reducing their volume. Just open the sound files in any sound editor, reduce the volume and then save the file back overwriting original (you may want to to backup the original first). The sound files are in VoiceGuide's \voice\ subdirectory.

A related question, is the playback of the number entered and a amount retrived from a database, is this considered the text to speech feature that is only availble in the Enterprise version or is this considered the say number module?

Will you use the "Say Number" module to play back the information retrieved from the Database?

is there a way to reduce the volume on the play back of the numbers/amount.

You would need to edit the sound files themselves, reducing their volume. Just open the sound files in any sound editor, reduce the volume and then save the file back overwriting original (you may want to to backup the original first). The sound files are in VoiceGuide's \voice\ subdirectory.

Will you use the "Say Number" module to play back the information retrieved from the Database?

I am new at this, all I know is I click on repeat number back, is that using the "Say Number"?

The "Repeat back entered number" option in the "Get Number" module uses the pre-recorded sound files to speak back the number.

This option does not use TTS.