VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Chat Line

I want to start a chatline where singles can call in,record their profile & hear how many of the oppesite gender is on-line then listen to those profiles & send a request to "go live". Then the other party has to accept & they chat away. I would like the system to handle at lest 50 caller's at one time with the ability to scale up as volume increase's. Have you had success doing this? What do I need? Thanks.

clay_mclaughlin@hotmail.com

Yes, VoiceGuide can be used to implement chat lines.

There is a sample Chat Line script available for download from our sample scripts page. This will let you deploy the system immediately.

You will need T1 ISDN or E1 ISDN lines and a T1 or E1 capable Dialogic card.

A T1 ISDN line carries 23 telephone calls. A E1 ISDN line carries 30 telephone calls.

Contact your local telephone company regarding provision of "T1 ISDN" or "E1 ISDN" lines.

The purchase the appropriate Dialogic card:

Eg: D/480JCT-2T1 which will handle two T1 lines, or a D/600JCT-2E1 which will handle two E1 lines.

Then install VoiceGuide (purchase the appropriate license) and set it to run the sample ChatLine script (which you can modify as well to suit your needs) and you're ready to take calls.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.