VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Automated Menus

i need Telephony card that will be able to receive phone calls and to put callers through an automated menu, where they can choose various options by pressing their keypads

and seving it to the server or pc...

i want that all kind of phones will be able to call...from mobiles+cables and regular providers.

i am is israel russia and ukraine...there is no much voip going on here:)

i want to work with voiceguide but first i want to ask what kind of hardware do you recommend.

hardware that will we best to my needs:)

:) and i will be happy to read some tips about using voiceguide with my plan there

i want to ask what kind of hardware do you recommend.

Have you had a look at the "Recommend Hardware" page?

You should look at using the Dialogic cards. They are available in versions which can accept the normal analog telephone lines, and there are versions which accept E1 or T1 lines.

Sounds like you will be using normal analog telephone lines, so you should be looking at boards which are D/4PCIUF or D/120JCT etc.

How many simultaneous calls would yon like the system to be able to handle?

well i saw this page there is lot of cards there...what cards fit my need best?

if i will pick the analog tech that's mean that i wan't be able to take cable telephones?

simultaneous maximum 10...

Have a look at the D/120JCT card. That card can handle 12 normal telephone lines.

The 'analog' is a term used to describe the normal most commonly used telephone lines.

well...it is nice but,

i ran a search in israel...had not found such card...

do you got some more global cards which i can find easily?

if this product is good i will buy it, got no cost prob...but i do want that the hardware will have a support center in the

country it would serve...and this one i need in israel.

last question:

why do i need 12 ports it is not that i need to build a net of phones extension

i just need simultaneously few people would call that they will get answer...

is there a way that the voiceguide devide somehow the transfers from one port?

suppose there would be only one port and 10 people would get simultaneously an answer...

?

The number of lines/ports required depends on the number of calls you need to handle at the same time.

One telphone line can only accept a connection form one caller at a time. You will need two lines to be able to handle two callers, and so on...

The recommended hardware for use with VoiceGuide can be found on the Recommend Hardware page on our WWW.

The cards which you linked to will not work with VoiceGuide.

well i searched but still not found those cards in israel, even called few big places...if they exist in israel than they got realy bad marketing...very bad one...and believe me i know...i am marketing manager myself.