VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Vg 2.9.1 & Dialogic D/41h

We have used 2.9.1 with a voice modem for quite some time. We couldn't use Caller ID because VG would hang when no ID info was transmitted. We also had many msgs cut off during recording. We tolerated this since the info delivery was most important to us. Finally, when we went to update some of the outgoing info, the modem recorder would just stop recording after only a few seconds, and therefore have been unable to use VG for several weeks now.

With the D/41PCI's price of $500+ a little steep for our pocketbook, we have decided to try the Dialogic D/41H which we purchased used, because we really like VG. It will arrive with no drivers. Can anyone point me to someplace to download D/41H drivers for WIN98SE? (We tried the INTEL/Dialogic site with no success)

Also can you confirm that VG 2.9.1 will work properly with the D/41H, or do we need to upgrade to the new VG 5.0?

Thanks for your help. We really want to get VG back up and running.

Regards,

Les Wheeler

OK, I will get the latest version of VG, once I get the D/41H working. I downloaded the 511 drivers from Intel, but when I tried to do the install, it said I needed Windows NT (I'm now using 98SE).

Will it work if I upgrade to XP, or should I go ahead and get NT 4.0?

Thanks for your help,

Les