VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

H.323 And Sip

Hi

I would like to find out about how i can use H.323 and SIP, i see that you have this option in voice guide 7, up until now we have been using vg 5 and dialogic analog cards. Can you give me information on how this technology works with voice guide, what are the advantages of this over using analog dialogic cards if any, if you don't have this information is it possible to direct me to someone who has it. also for this technology to work do we need to buy a different set of voice cards and other hardware?, are they service providers for this technology that you recommend.

surely appreciate your help

The main benefit in a standalone system situation is the lower call rates charged by VoIP operators.

In a call center situation the main benefit is usually the easier interoperation with other VoIP components.

You should not need any hardware to run the VoIP system, but you do need to purchase the Dialogic HMP licenses.

Sound quality is usually poorer then what is achieved over analog lines, unless a quality jitter-free and congestion-free network connection is available to the VoIP service provider.