VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Can Place Outbound Calls Vg7

My goal is to make outbound calls over VOIP usnig VG7. I tried using the Dialer_MakeCall method (which bypasses the OutboundQue DB) to place single calls as well as via the Outbound V3db (via the loader), but without any luck either.

HMP (finally) seems to be running with the provisional license. Hmp was running before VG7 started, so its possible that the VOIP configuration values I added to config.xml are not the correct ones, which I find odd because I am able to to successfully place test VOIP calls using X-Lite (which use similar SIP settings as VG), btw I am using the Free trial account setting from www.SIPDiscount.com which is available from my country. The following link provides the sip settings SipDiscount

For your review the attached .zip file contains the VG logs, Wireshark's capture, and config.xml, please advise on how to proceed.

Thanks,

-r

Log.zip

The vgEngine trace shows that when installing VoiceGuide the "HMP" option was not selected. Looks like the default "Traditional Dialogic Cards" option was used during install.

As you are using HMP on this system you need to select "HMP" when installing VoiceGuide.

Please uninstall VoiceGuide and delete the entire VoiceGuide directory in the Program Files, and then install VoiceGuide again and this time select "HMP" option during installation.