VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Want To Stop The Scripts When Caller Hangs Up

Hi,

I 've read a lot in the forum and help file. But VG still do not stop when caller hangs up during a play module. VG stops immediately the scripts when i unplug the phone line. I have a dialogic card, Enterprise 1 line VG version 6.0. Here are enclosed some files : config.xml, ConfigLine.xml, PbxSTEER_tones.tsf, disconnect_tone.wav. Can you tell me what's wrong ?

PBXSTEER_Tones.zip

PBXSTEER_Tones.zip

Try relaxing the Disconnect tone definition in ConfigLine.xml, to something like this:

<Tone Name="Call progress Tone TID_DISCONNECT">

<Notes>STEER Settings</Notes>

<ID>TID_DISCONNECT</ID>

<Freq1>440</Freq1>

<Freq1Dev>50</Freq1Dev>

<Freq2>0</Freq2>

<Freq2Dev>0</Freq2Dev>

<On>50</On>

<OnDev>10</OnDev>

<Off>50</Off>

<OffDev>10</OffDev>

<Count>1</Count>

</Tone>

I tried the definition you gave me. It does'nt work. what else can i do ? I enclosed VG.ini, log file, script file. I hang up in the "choixhopital" play module

0925vgmSTEER.zip

Which Dialogic card is used in this system?

You could also try using the Dialogic's PBXpert application to perform a busy/disconnect/etc tone test and use the .TSF file that the PBXpert generates.

The .TSF file is then specified in the Dialogic Config Manager. That approach has worked for some users.

Another thing to look into would be whether the PBX/Telco who supplied the line can set this line to send a "Loop Current Drop" signal on that line when the call is ended.

We'd need to see the "tw" trace to confirm if the Config.xml file is read correctly. The 'tw' trace shows the Dialogic card layer trace.

I use Windows XP SP2 uptodate, SR 5.1.1 SP1, Dialogic 4/EPCI. I used PBX expert. It only detects the disconnect tone(TSF enclosed in previous message). I set the .tsf file (TTSfilesupport and disconnect tone to YES) in the DCM without success. Here enclosed tw and log files. The user hangsup in the play module after the dialing his code (Welcode)

0926vgm.zip

No idea why it is not detecting it then.

Probably best to see if the PBX/Switch can be configured to perform a Loop Current Drop on this line, or just wait for the script to timeout due to lack of user input and hangup...