VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Onnotconnected Script Not Running

I hope someone can help. I have been struggling for a while now, and my projects is nearing it's deadline.

When I Dial Out and the destination cannot connect, my OnNot Connected script doesn't run, so I am unable to handle that case.

An excerpt from my log file is this:

192929.32 1 DialoutProcessFailedDial start sCalledFrom=[LsWaitAfterDialingOut-CR_BUSY] RetriesLeft=0

192929.32 1 rvns add [OutDial_Result]{Uncontactable_Busy}

192929.32 1 timer clear bForceClear=False

192929.34 1 OnNotConnected unknown app [c:\vg\calldone.vgs]

192929.34 1 dial no escalation info

192929.34 1 HangupCall start (CR_BUSY in LsWaitAfterDialingOut)

192929.34 1 rv add [Hangup Time]{9/16/2007 7:29:29 PM}

192929.34 1 state Hanging up call... [CR_BUSY in LsWaitAfterDialingOut]

192929.34 1 HangupCall_Common hCall=0

You can see that the message says that my calldone.vgs script is unknown. I have changed the folder name and the script name and verified many times that this is the proper name for the script, but for some reason, Voiceguide is unable to execute it. I just downloaded the most up-to-date version of Voiceguide 6 for Dialogic from the website, and it hasn't corrected the problem.

What reason would Voiceguide possible have to not be able to execute this script? It doesn't appear that this is a dialer problem at all, but simply a problem opening the script file.

What can I do????? Please help.

Thank You!

The "OnNotConnected" script has to be a .EXE/.BAT/.COM/.VBS type program.

The VBSsript (.VBS suffix) is a common choice, as any RV's specifed in the VBScript will be converted to their values before the VBScript is ran.