VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Error Starting Service

I get an error when starting the card service

The Intel® Dialogic® product System Service service terminated with service-specific error 16383 (0x3FFF)

1. I am on version 6.0.2 of the diologic software

2. I am running windows XP sp2 with all updates up to today

3. I am the IT guy not a card application developer so i dont realy know anything about configuring the cards at all.....

4. We want to start testing the voice guide v7 software but i cant get this stupid thing to work or I am stupid and i cant figure this thng out......

I will be connection this to a robbed bit T1

Framing and coding is B8ZS-ESF

Can someone tell me please how to configure the card and what config files i need to use. Can someone also Give me the same config for ISDN if i wanted to switch to that in the future.

Please help

Thanks,

Ross

You will need to get the Dialogic card working first before installing VoiceGuide on this system.

Error 16383 (0x3FFF) is just a general error which indicates that the Dialogic's System Release drivers cannot start the card.

You can look in the Windows' Event Viewer (Control Panel -> Administrative Tools) for more detailed information.

If you go to the very first error reported to the event viewer during drivers startup (the very first "red" event which appears after you click Start button), it may give you more information on the failure.

You should also contact the Dialogic card supplier and advise them that the card which they supplied does not work. They should assist in getting the card working to the stage where the card works with the sample Dialogic programs which are provided with the drivers. If they cannot demonstrate the card working then you can to return the non-working card to them and purchase the Dialogic card from a supplier who provides card installation support with the cards they sell.