VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Recurring Emails As A Result Of Call Cleanup

Guys - i have just had 4440 emails as a result of a recurring loop after i installed the new VGuideEmailSender.exe as a patch against the other patch for the runafterhangup bug as described in the forum.

I cant get any post call script to work as it tries to send multiples versions of the same email. I am using outlook, and the send method was simple MAPI.

Whats up?

It was working in the old versions..

Which version are you using? Most of the patches posted in this forum are posted as a fix for a particular issue discussed in a particular thread... they are matched to that customers current setup and needs.... they should not be applied if your current system setup is different to what that customer’s system setup was at that time... otherwise unexpected behavior will most likely result...

All of the various interim patches have been superseded by the v5.0 Beta19 release...

I'd recommend uninstalling whatever is the current setup and just installing v5.0 Beta19 - it looks like this will be the final release v5.0...

(we'll probably start introducing a policy of deleting all patch uploaded a week after they have been uploaded...)

PS.

I just noticed that you have also recently posted below a messge in which a patch for v5.0Beta1 was posted - the very first Beta release of v5.0.... - if that's what you've used then I'd again strongly recommend of wiping the current install and just installing v5.0 Beta19.

Edited by SupportTeam

IS there somewhere where you have previous versionsl as well as a change logs for each new version of VG? I require a stable, working version, and I dont want to have to keep upgrading when I used to have a copy that worked.

Why not have a policy of keeping all previous versions plus known bugs/issues as sourceforge does?

BTW, I am using version 4.9.1

I have an autoupdate vb script that does version checking if you want it.

Nic

These logs are not published at this stage.

Major point releases are available for download from our WWW, and any interim patches are rolled into the next release... which is why at this stage I'd recommend using v50 Beta19.