VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

All Problems Resolved - Great Job!

Dear Support Team:

I have been working with your 5.0 Beta software for several weeks now. As you know, there were numerous bugs (which is of course why it is a Beta) and I believe that I have helped in the discovery of several bug issues in the voice mail section.

We have now resolved all of the issues to my satisfaction and I am happy to report that I placed an order today for a 4-line-dialer license.

I want to say that I believe your team performed very well in following up and resolving issues timely - especially given that you are providing global support. And, I would say that 90+% of all the support emails were helpful in resolving the issues that I posed. This is especially significant considering my knowledge was very limited in this area.

I would also say that your policy and business model of providing the software and support before requiring any purchase to be finalized made it possible for me to be convinced by your actions (not your marketing) that you are interested in delivering a quality product with solid support to your customers. Because of this, I am happy to tell you that you have earned my business without a doubt - something not many companies can claim these days.

Please keep up the good work and know that your efforts don't always go unappreciated.

Best regards,

Previous Manager of Global Support

Cisco Systems, Inc.