VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

D4pci Errors

I am receiving a number of errors from the Dialogic board in the event log and would like to know if anyone else has encountered these. They are either reported as Information or warnings.

1st Error

======

EventID: 1

Source: CTBusBroker

Type: Warning

TDM bus user settings were rewritten because of bus configuration failure 0x20000060. This will happen if the resources have changed and is usually not cause for alarm.

* I have been informed by Intel that the D4PCI does not have a CTBus and this is the cause of this error however I find it hard to believe that everyone with one of these cards receives this error.

2nd Error

=======

Source: dlgc_log

Type: Information

CTBBAPI.exe 01.50 bld 3 (release).

CTBB_AddToTDMBus() returned "CTBB_ERROR_NO_FRU_ATTACHED_TO_TDM_BUS: No FRU in the set specified was attached to the TDM bus". Ignoring.

0x20000000 : CTBB_ERROR_SUCCESS: Function completed properly.

Exit value : 0x0.

3rd Error

======

Source: dlgc_log

Type: Warning

Cannot find Timeslot Requirements file: C:\PROGRA~1\Dialogic\cfg\sctscfg

Exiting timeslot assignment program

If these are not normal errors can someone point me in the direction of where I can obtain support for the Dialogic card in Melbourne Australia.

Thanks

Henry

(I thought these cards were meant to be easy !!)

Ok, just found on the intel site a response to another customer who's system is displaying the same error messages. The intel response is:

Topic: D4/PCI, Windows 2000 (2 of 3), Read 171 times

Conf: General Dialogic Discussion

Date: Wednesday, April 04, 2001 12:35 PM

The errors you're seeing are all related to the CT Bus broker trying to start -- since there are no CT or SC Bus cards in your system, this service is going to fail. While it may be unsightly to have these errors appear in the Event Viewer, they will have no impact on the functionality of the card itself.

Joe K.

Applications Engineer

Dialogic, an Intel Company

Post | Reply | Reply/Quote | Email Reply | Delete | Edit

Previous | Next | Previous Topic | Next Topic | Entire Topic

Topic: D4/PCI, Windows 2000 (3 of 3), Read 198 times

Conf: General Dialogic Discussion

Date: Wednesday, April 04, 2001 12:35 PM

Hi Ron;

None of these messages are error messages. An error will prevent the Dialogic service starting.

The Event Type: Information messages are normal and will appear every time you start the Dialogic service.

The Event Type: Warning messages are related to the CT or SC TDM bus. The D/4PCI doesn't have a TDM bus, so these messages are not relevant.

Walt T

Sr. Applications Engineer

Dialogic, an Intel Company

So... that answers that... now back to the original problem...as we now know this is not the cause.