VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Voicemail Forwarding To Another Phone

Hi, im using dialogc and enetrprise + dialer...

In the voicemailbox section, im able to put a phone number in so it will call my phone and play the message to me... but it uses random lines to call em back... is it possible to set it up to use teh same line to call me back?

example: if a caller uses line 1 and leaves a message... after hang up, VG will use Line 1 to call my phone and play the message....

currently, when i get a call on line 2, it uses line 1 to attempt to call my phone and play the message.. etc.

thanks.

The voicemail delivery/forwarding function uses the 'first available' line selection method to make the outgoing call.

If you would like to be able to select on which line the outgoing voicemail delivery call is made then this would need to be a custom modification of the software to do this at this stage. If that's something that you would like to look into then please provide a spec of how you would like to be able to select this outgoing line, and email this spec to sales@vocieguide.com for a quote.

In other sections of the software line selection is possible (eg the Send Voice Message module) so it should not be to difficult to include this option, it just depends on how you would like to be able to control the outgoing call that may affect the complexity of the work that would be required.