VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Switch Board

I am new to all this phone technology and would like some advice on which phone system switchboard you would recomend i use with Voice Guide. I would like something cheap as possible which will be easy to use and will work in Spain and the UK. Any advice would be appreciated as i don't know anything about this subject.

Most popular is the Dialoigc D4PCI card - it's about US$520 and can be purchased from (amongst others):

www.pcnation.com

www.comark.com

www.pagecomputers.com

I have the Dialogic card already - my question was which type of telephone switchboard you reckomend so that i can use the transfer call module etc. Hope this is now clearer. thanks

Just about any one out there...

All that you need to ensure is that the PBX you purchase supports standard analog extensions (I'm pretty sure they all do).

When purchasing the PBX tell the salesman that you'd like to attach the analog Dialogic card to it - everybody will know what that is....

ok, great thanks.

One last thing.. I work in Spain and am thinking about getting digital phone lines installed called RFI lines in Spain so that i can have more than one line from the phone company.. will this work ok with voiceguide and the dialogic card still?

The Dialogic card uses analog lines - digital lines should not be attached to an analog card - they will not work and may even damage the card...