VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Voiceguide V7.0 Rc2 And Cisco Callmanager 4.1

Hello,

We are using voiceguide with a Dialogic telephony card.

In the nearby future we like to upgrade to a new version with a SIP or H323 connection to our Cisco Callmanager 4.1.

So I downloaded voiceguide 7.0 RC2 and the HPM 3.0 drivers.

I can't find how to establish a connection between voiceguide and my callmanager. Neither in the voiceguide nor in HPM docs.

Can someone please help me how to arrange this?

Jos

Do you have any information on how this Cisco Callmanager 4.1 is setup to work with the external VoIP devices?

Do the VoIP devices need to 'register' with the Callmanager or can you just configure the Callmanager to send calls to a particular IP address? (the IP address of the VoiceGuide IVR system)

Hi,

I can configure the callmanager to send the calls to an IP address.

Jos

OK, so once the calls are sent to VoiceGuide's IP you should just see VoiceGuide answer them and run the selected script (the Credit Card demo script by default)

Are you seeing calls getting answered?

Hi,

I created an H323 gateway in the cisco callmanager, and an route pattern with a phone number.

When I dial the number I get a busy signal.

I installed the HMP 3.0 drivers, and voiceguide 7.0.0 rc2.

The voiceguide help tells me to start the setup wizard to select the ivr menu, but I can't find the wizard.

Regards Jos

OK, so once the calls are sent to VoiceGuide's IP you should just see VoiceGuide answer them and run the selected script (the Credit Card demo script by default)

Are you seeing calls getting answered?

Can you try configuring the gateway to use SIP instead?

You may want to update to tha latest release of v7 as well - it is available for download from our WWW.

Could you please post the VoiceGuide trace files which would have been created in VoiceGuide's \log\ subdirectory.

When posting traces/scripts please .ZIP them up and post them as attachments.

Thanks for the reply.

Cisco Callmanager 4.x doesn't support SIP so I need an H323 gateway.

I downloaded the latest release with same result.

See attachment for todays logfile's.

Jos

ROC Nijmegen

Trace shows that VoiceGuide was unable to open a port on the Dialogic HMP drivers:

093118.984 1780 000 ERROR gc_OpenEx(:P_IP:N_iptB1T1:M_ipmB1C1:V_dxxxB1C1) error (opening ip line)

093118.984 1780 000 err ERROR gc_OpenEx(:P_IP:N_iptB1T1:M_ipmB1C1:V_dxxxB1C1) error (opening ip line) failed, gc(0x16) - Error opening voice channel, cc(0x16) - Error opening voice channel

Was the Dialogic HMP 3.0 service started before starting VoiceGuide?

Hi,

It works!

Seemed that uninstalling and reinstalling the HMP drivers, and after that reinstalling Voiceguide did the job.

(Indeed after every reboot the voiceguide service starts too fast while the HMP service isn't started already, and I need to restart the voiceguide service).

Most likely we will start using the new version in October.

Could you please check the upgrade price for our organisation:

(This now should be 2 licenses with 4 lines which we want to change to 1 v7 licence with 8 lines)

Company:

ROC Nijmegen

The Netherlands

Kind regards,

Jos van de Hulsbeek

ROC Nijmegen

The Netherlands

Trace shows that VoiceGuide was unable to open a port on the Dialogic HMP drivers:

093118.984 1780 000 ERROR gc_OpenEx(:P_IP:N_iptB1T1:M_ipmB1C1:V_dxxxB1C1) error (opening ip line)

093118.984 1780 000 err ERROR gc_OpenEx(:P_IP:N_iptB1T1:M_ipmB1C1:V_dxxxB1C1) error (opening ip line) failed, gc(0x16) - Error opening voice channel, cc(0x16) - Error opening voice channel

Was the Dialogic HMP 3.0 service started before starting VoiceGuide?

(Indeed after every reboot the voiceguide service starts too fast while the HMP service isn't started already, and I need to restart the voiceguide service).

You can make the services dependant on each other- so Windows will automatically start one service and the only after it has completed starting it will start the service dependant on it. This can be set in the registry. Go to: HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControls\Services and find the VoiceGuide service, and enter the name of the Dialogic's HMP Service (Intel® Dialogic® product System Service) under the "DependsOnService" key.

This will soon be either automatically set in the installer, or VoiceGuide will wait internally until the "Intel® Dialogic® product System Service" has started.

Please contact sales@voiceguide.com directly regarding any license pricing queries.