VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Voiceguide 7.x

I have download VoiceGuide for Dialogic v7.0 RC2 (Beta) and install it on Windows XP with ASP.NET 2.0.50727 and Dialogic card D/160SC-LS for test this new version.

BUT..service not start!!

Details of event log of start service are:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

104617.467 5 0 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

104617.467 5 0 vgIvrService version: 7.1.2690.38193

104617.467 5 0 C:\Programmi\VoiceGuide\config\configVg.xml C:\Programmi\VoiceGuide\config\vg.ini C:\Programmi\VoiceGuide\

104617.477 5 0 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

104617.477 5 0 ExecutingAssembly : vgIvrService, Version=7.1.2690.38193, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=8989eca97ab348e6

104617.477 5 0 ReferencedAssemblies : 13

104617.477 5 0 Microsoft.VisualBasic, Version=8.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a

104617.487 5 0 ktTelDialogic, Version=7.1.2690.38191, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=9420bca3a2f77185

104617.682 5 ERROR 7.1.2690.38193 EngineStart references list : Impossibile trovare il modulo specificato. (Eccezione da HRESULT: 0x8007007E)

in System.Reflection.Assembly.nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, Assembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection)

in System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoad(AssemblyName assemblyRef, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection)

in System.Reflection.Assembly.Load(AssemblyName assemblyRef)

in ..(String sParamsFileXml, String sParamsXml, String sIniFile, String sAppPath)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and

Impossibile avviare il servizio. System.Runtime.InteropServices.SEHException: Eccezione lanciata da un componente esterno.

in (Void* , * )

in ..OnStart(String[] args)

in System.ServiceProcess.ServiceBase.ServiceQueuedMainCallback(Object state)

What can i do to configure and start correctly the service to test this new version of VoiceGuide?

PS: there are samples of use webservice in voiceguide script?

Thank.

Ermens

Is it possible for you to setup access to this machine using PCAnywhere or WinVNC?

Is it possible for you to setup access to this machine using PCAnywhere or WinVNC?

No, is a standalone PC.

if is necessary i send screenshot, but of what?

Thank.

Cappelletti

Please .ZIP up and post the ktTelDialogic.dll file from VoiceGuide's directory.

We just downloaded the RC2 and installed it and the VoiceGuide service started fine.

The ktTelDialogic.dll installed by the RC2 on our test system is attached to this post.

After posting your ktTelDialogic.dll please download this attached .dll, place it in VG's directory overwriting file you acve there now and try starting the VoiceGuide service again.

ktTelDialogic_7.1.2690.38191.zip

Please .ZIP up and post the ktTelDialogic.dll file from VoiceGuide's directory.

We just downloaded the RC2 and installed it and the VoiceGuide service started fine.

The ktTelDialogic.dll installed by the RC2 on our test system is attached to this post.

After posting your ktTelDialogic.dll please download this attached .dll, place it in VG's directory overwriting file you acve there now and try starting the VoiceGuide service again.

I attach to you my ktTelDialogic.dll in zip format.

I have place your ktTelDialogic.dll in VG's directory and start VoiceGuide service but it NOT START AGAIN.

I attach also the log of start service.

It's possible that the problem consist in language of ASP.NET 2.0 Component?

I have installed this component in Italian language on Italian Windows XP professional sp2.

Thank?

Cappelletti.

ktTelDialogic.zip

0530_0937_vgEngine.zip

Do you have SR6.0 installed on this machine?

I have installed this component in Italian language on Italian Windows XP professional sp2.

Both should be fine.

Both should be fine.

No i have installed SR5.11 but if is possible i installed SR6.0.

Where can i download this version of software?

Thank

Ermens

Both should be fine.

I attach the image of Dialogc Board's configuration.

configuration.zip

Please download and install SR6.0 and then try starting VG again. If it still does not work then reinstall VG (so it's installed after SR6.0 is installed).

To obtain SR6.0 please follow links on our Recommended Hardware WWW page.

Please download and install SR6.0 and then try starting VG again. If it still does not work then reinstall VG (so it's installed after SR6.0 is installed).

To obtain SR6.0 please follow links on our Recommended Hardware WWW page.

Done... and not working, please help me

Can you please post the traces from VoiceGuide's \log\ subdirectory.

Can you setup access to this machine using PCAnywhere or WinVNC? We can have a quick look at it to see what is going on.

I encounter the same problem while testing VoiceGuide 7.0. The following error is added to the \log when trying to start the IVR service.

113254.640 5 0 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

113254.640 5 0 vgEngine version: 7.0.2743.23571 (RELEASE Build)

113254.640 5 0 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

113254.640 5 0 in sParamsXml_file: C:\Program Files\VoiceGuide\config\configVg.xml

113254.640 5 0 in sParamsXml:

113254.640 5 0 in sIniFile: C:\Program Files\VoiceGuide\config\vg.ini

113254.640 5 0 in sAppPath: C:\Program Files\VoiceGuide\

113254.640 5 0 ExecutingAssembly : vgEngine, Version=7.0.2743.23571, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=d826ea7f1686ca63

113254.640 5 0 ReferencedAssemblies : 10

113254.640 5 0 ktTelDialogicHMP30, Version=7.0.2742.26676, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=d1aea68d146fa1e6

113254.937 5 ERROR 7.0.2743.23571 EngineStart references list : Het besturingssysteem kan niet uitvoeren. (Uitzondering van HRESULT: 0x800700B6)

bij System.Reflection.Assembly.nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, Assembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection)

bij System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoad(AssemblyName assemblyRef, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection)

bij System.Reflection.Assembly.Load(AssemblyName assemblyRef)

bij vgEngine.EngineControl.EngineStart(String sParamsXml_file, String sParamsXml, String sIniFile, String sAppPath)

I am using a Dialogic D/4PCI card with Dialogic SR 5.1.1 on Dutch Windows XP with Dutch .Net.

Can we access this machine using logmein.com (or PCAnywhere/VNC/etc)?

Assuming this msg was meant for me.

I am sorry, but I can't support that (security reasons).

If you send me a description of a test procedure I would gladly send you the results.

Since the topic starter is using a foreign Windows version too I think the problem has to do with locale settings. In VG 5.x I had a problem setting the window times too until I changed the time settings from 24 hours to AM/PM.

Can you try installing SR6.0 instead of SR5.1.1?

To test the reason why ktTelDialogicHMP30.dll cannot load, you can run Dependency Walker on the ktTelDialogicHMP30.dll file and report which DLLs it reports as missing.

Dependency Walker can be downloaded from: http://www.dependencywalker.com/

Here is direct link to current version: http://www.dependencywalker.com/depends22_x86.zip

I couldn't test with the SR6.0 version because I don't have it.

Dependency Walker reports several errors. I attached the .txt file it generates and a screenshot.

Could installing a JRE fix this problem?

ktTelDialogicHMP30.txt

post-2664-1185201677_thumb.png

Can you try installing SR6.0 instead of SR5.1.1?

To test the reason why ktTelDialogicHMP30.dll cannot load, you can run Dependency Walker on the ktTelDialogicHMP30.dll file and report which DLLs it reports as missing.

Dependency Walker can be downloaded from: http://www.dependencywalker.com/

Here is direct link to current version: http://www.dependencywalker.com/depends22_x86.zip

I couldn't test with the SR6.0 version because I don't have it.

Dependency Walker reports several errors. I attached the .txt file it generates and a screenshot.

Could installing a JRE fix this problem?

Exactly same problem with us. Pls also view "Vg 7 Service Start Problem" topic at general section.

Screenshot shows that the following DLLs are missing on your system:

LIBGC.DLL

NCMAPI.DLL

MPR.DLL

The lack of LIBGC.DLL indicates that you did not install the Global Call protocols on your system. Global Call protocols must be installed. They are installed automatically in SR6.0, but on SR5.x you need to install them separately.

Please reinstall the Dialogic System Release drivers and ensure that Global Call is selected when you install. Also install the Global Call protocol pack.