VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Vg Dialer

I would like to know how to complete an outbound call with my VoiceGuide setup.

I have version 6.0.3017.

I create a file called OutDial_New.xml with the following content :

<OutDialEntry>

<PhoneNumber>5416</PhoneNumber>

<CallTime></CallTime>

<LineSelection>dxxxB1C1</LineSelection>

<AnnounceMessage>c:\vocal\retourmar\msg\welcome0.wav</AnnounceMessage>

</OutDialEntry>

The file has been process and I obtained the file OutDial_Uncontactable_NoDialer.txt with the following content :

02:33 PM 18/04/07, "5416", 2, 5, c:\vocal\retourmar\msg\welcome0.wav, NONE, c:\vocal\retourmar\msg\welcome0.wav, [OutDial_RetriesLeft]{2}

I found in the documentation that the file OutDial_Uncontactable_NoDialer.txt mean that the VG Dialer option is not enabled.

How can I enable the VG Dialer ?

On your site I read that I can have the VG Dialer downloaded but I did not find a link for the VG Dialer ...

MyVoiceGuideSetup.doc

You just buy the license version which includes the Dialer. See the online order from.

You just buy the license version which includes the Dialer. See the online order from.

Is it possible to get an evaluation version ?

I would like to be able to do some test. First I would like to do a proof of concept around the possibility to do an outbound call. I need that an application do a call on certain conditions to a support team member ...

I would like to be able to do some test. First I would like to do a proof of concept around the possibility to do an outbound call. I need that an application do a call on certain conditions to a support team member ...

What would be the cost to upgrade by adding the Dialer to my version (6.0.3107 Enteprise Edition 8 line) ?

How does it works if I want to activate the Dialer ?

What am I going to receive from you ?

What will be the steps to activate the Dialer ?

Do I need to install a complete new version ?

Is the activation of the dialer is done only by an activation key ?

Thank you for your attention.

To change the registered version to function in Evaluation mode just rename the userinfo.ini file (which stores the registration info) and restart VoiceGuide.

What would be the cost to upgrade by adding the Dialer to my version (6.0.3107 Enteprise Edition 8 line) ?
Please contact sales@voiceguide.com for upgrade pricing. Upgrade pricing policies are listed on the order page as well.

Is the activation of the dialer is done only by an activation key ?

Yes.