VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Using "lineselection" In Outboundcalls

Hi again.

F.Y.I.:

- XP-pro version

-Voiceguide for Dialogic, 6.0.3243Enterprise, 4 line version

-Dialogic cards D/41JCT-LS-eu

I am using your outbound dialer but would like to control the lines used slightly more than I can see is possible.

I use the redial option, in case I hit an AnsweringMachine or the callrecipient doesn't answer.

I would like to have the first call to use e.g. the lines 1-4 but the redial attempts should then be used on different lines, e.g. lines 5 to 8. Would this be possible to implement somewhere in Voiceguide?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

BR

Henrik

You would need to load the next call from within the "On Answering Machine" script which runs when the call is answered by the Answering Machine.

In cases when the call was not answered at all the next call would need to be loaded from the VBScript which is ran in that situation.

use Dialer_OutDialQueAdd COM command to load the new call. The parameters to be used un the Dialer_OutDialQueAdd call can be hardcoded or passed in as Result Variables.

see: http://www.voiceguide.com/vghelp/html/com_...tDialQueAdd.htm

sOnNotConnected

Required. Command or a VB Script to run when the call attempt goes unanswered. Result Variables relating to the call just made may be used as part of the command or VB Script (this includes Result Variables which will indicate if there are any redial retries left for this telephone number).