VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Wave Drivers Not Installed Error

Hi

I haev the wave drivers not installed problem. I have repeatedly reinstalled the drivers, disabled other sound cards and re-ran configuration wizard to no avail.

I have 2 questions.

1. I have VG 5.2.5049 enterprise edition with 4 lines - I note there is a new product that is VG for dialogic (I have dialogic cards) - can I automatically upgrade? How do I do so and retain my key?

2. Any other ideas on this wave driver problem?

Hi to Adam,

Nic

Hi

I haev the wave drivers not installed problem. I have repeatedly reinstalled the drivers, disabled other sound cards and re-ran configuration wizard to no avail.

I have 2 questions.

1. I have VG 5.2.5049 enterprise edition with 4 lines - I note there is a new product that is VG for dialogic (I have dialogic cards) - can I automatically upgrade? How do I do so and retain my key?

2. Any other ideas on this wave driver problem?

Hi to Adam,

Nic

Also, in other posts you refer to a "Dialogic Patch" on the downloads page.

There isnt one there...

http://voiceguide.com/forums/index.php?sho...r+not+installed

http://voiceguide.com/forums/index.php?sho...r+not+installed

FYI I got sick of waiting for this supposed patch, installed the dialogic voiceguide on the downloads page (trial edition), now my registered version has disappeared.

Can you help?

installed the dialogic voiceguide on the downloads page (trial edition), now my registered version has disappeared.
The registration code which was supplied for v5.x of VoiceGuide will work with 'VoiceGuide for Dialogic'.

If you still have problems with registration please contact sales@voiceguide.com