VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Problems With D300-sc

Hi,

I am having problems dialling in to VG using a Dialogic D300-SC and using the DPNSS protocol.

I attach the log files and I wonder if you could cast your eyes over these to tell me if everything is starting up ok?

I did have problems with the Dialogic card, but the distributors support team have helped me, and now the board starts up in DCM ok, and it looks like it is sync'd up with the PBX ok too. However, I cant make calls to the application for some reason.

Any help you could give would be much appreciated.

Thanks

simon

Log.zip

Have you changed the Config.xml file to one that is meant to be used with a 30 line E1 card?

It seems like right now the Config.xml is trying to open four analog ports. Please see the examples of Config.xml file which are in VoiceGuide's \data\ subdirectory.

Ah, yes! Very good point. Sorry I overlooked this.

I've now used the sample config.xml file and re-started voiceguide. Now I see some more meaningful (well, meaningful to you I hope!) error messages.

any clues?

Thanks.

Simon

Log.zip

Which Dialogic System Release drivers are installed on this system? If the drivers are v5.x then did you install the Global Call add-on drivers as well?

It's probably best to just install SR6.0 drivers.

I do have the V5 drivers, but I cant remember if Global Call is installed. I'll check that. I could go to SR6 but I thought that only works with PCI cards? The card I have is ISA, but if it will work with SR6 then I'll upgrade to that.

I've now installed the Global Call 4.2 drivers along with the SR5.11 and SP1 but the same problem exists. The log files are attached.

I do have SR6 but I thought this is just for PCI cards and the D300-SC I have is an ISA card so I dont think that is an option.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Simon

Log.zip

Can you recieve/make calls on this system using the Dialogic's demo ISDAIG.EXE application?

Hi,

Thanks for that. It wasnt working with isdiag, but now it is and all is well with VG too.

However, the display is showing "State Display disabled" for every channel. Why is this?

Thanks

Simon

Good to hear it's now working.

On 8+ line system the separate Line Status Monitor application needs to be used to monitor the line status.