VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Config.xml

Hi

I am new to voice guide . I am not sure how to configure the Config.xml and Configline.xml for Dialogic card . My model is D/41JCT-LS .

Can anyone help me please.

Thnx

Sethu

VoiceGuide will work 'out of the box' with this card.

The default Config.xml which is installed with VoiceGuide comes pre-configured to open the first 4 analog voice channels present on the system.

Just start the Dialogic service and then start VG and you will be able to make a call into the system (the demonstration Credit Card Payment script will answer).

Hi

I have checked with the default settings it is working fine. Can any one help with the config.xml .

Thnx

Sethu

If the default setting is working fine (as was expected) then what sort of help/assistance with config.xml do you require?

Hi

When i click on the tools Config wizard . i get this error but i am not sure what do to. here with i have attached the screenshot.pls check and let me know what should be done.

Thnx

Sethu

VG.bmp

As per message text - if you want to change the line configuration or the default script used when call is answered you need to edit Config.xml file (in VoiceGuide's \data\ subdirectory).

You can edit the Config.xml file using any text editor, eg. Notepad.

In your case you do not need to do anything to make a test call, and the default Config.xml settings which are installed when VoiceGuide is installed are correct for your system. Screenshot shows that the 4 lines are ready to take a call, so any call into the system should be answered by VoiceGuide.