VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Support Dialogic Bri/2vfd

Hello;

"VoiceGuide for Dialogic" support the card "dialogic BRI/2VFD (2 port ISDN)" ???

A greating.

The T1/E1 (24+ ports) ISDN cards are supported and are commonly used with VoiceGuide.

The 2 port ISDN card has not been tested.

newuser: I tried using these cards a long while back and although they are supposed to simulate/appear as analog cards, I had a lot of trouble getting them to work (using VG in TAPI and Dialogic versions) and in the end I gave up. Katalina/VoiceGuide suggested they should work, but again gave the proviso that they had not been tested. Support for these cards is virtually non-existant and problematic. I tried using ComISDN to work with these cards (TAPI VG) and had some limited success, but they only work in half-duplex mode and as I said I gave up in the end.

However, I had much more success with Eicon BRI cards (various versions: 2m/8m cards, v1 & v2) which worked with TAPI VG and ComISDN providing TAPI/TSP support. Now the latest Eicon (now Dialogic) card drivers (v8.2) and using v2 cards and the latest TAPI VG works without using ComISDN. I now use Eicon BRI and PRI cards.

Check out this forum for previous details.