VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

6.0.3110 Quitting Unexpectedly

Hi there,

Recently upgraded VG to 6.0.3110 and all seems OK, except for that VG quits unexpectedly daily.

Although I haven't seen it do it, I'm assuming that some kind of Fatal Exception or other error is occuring which causes it to quit. I can't tell why however.

I've attached the latest log files - produced up to the time when VG last quit - in the hope that you can shed some light.

Best wishes,

Tyron

Further information:

- The version I am using is 6.0.3310 not the 6.0.3110 mentioned in the title.

- Just spotted that VG has quit at exactly the same time for two days running: 11:21am GMT. Not sure if this is significant or not?

Cheers.

Do you have any other scheduled tasks that run at 11:20 or thereabouts? Backups or Virus scanning etc?

What version of Windows are you using?

Which version of Dialogic Drivers is installed?

Apart from Windows and it's updates, Dialogic Drivers and VG what oher applications were installed on this machine?

Windows 2000 Professional, Dialogic 5.1.1 SP1 with FP1 applied. Server also has Domino Server 7.0.2 running.

No scheduled tasks, no anti-virus software / backups at all.

None of this has previously caused problems, server has run stably on an earler version of VG for many weeks without failure.

We will watch the screen at 11:20 tomorrow and see if we can get any further information.

Please place attached ktTel file in Windows' System32 directory and restart VG. Attached ktTel has some more logging info which may be useful if problem occurs again.

Also, could you please update this system to using SR6.0 drivers. (Links on our WWW point to where they can be downloaded from).

Which Dialogic card(s) are you using?

ktTel_070322.zip

Busby(tyron): From memory, there is a known issue with Domino servers running compact operations daily at 11:00am (not pm) and perhaps your dbs are being compacted (it can take several minutes, so 11:21 maybe the time it takes to get your vital db!). Check out Lotus KB for the workaround/fix.