VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Why Is Support So Bad Tonight

Here is the thread! http://katalinatech.com/forums/index.php?a...ct=ST&f=2&t=474

More importanly, what support i have recived tonight has been usless information and repetivie of the awesome support i recieved last night, with this i am assuming i am dealing with a different person that is not taking the time to read the thread before responding!!! Which means he is wating his time and mine!!!!!

Target time for answering questions in this forum is 24 hours.

Quickly scanning through the thread you gave a link to the only comment that I can make is regarding a note in your recent post there:

3) in my batch file last line i have a "close" command, when i execute the batch command outside of VG it runs everything and then executes the close command hence closes the DOS window. WHen the batch file gets executed from VG i get this error:

'close' is not recognized as an internal or external coomand, operable program or batch file. Why is this?

I think the error message you get pretty much says it all... open a DOS Command box and type "close" as a command...

Further answers to the issue of why batch files' DOS windows are not closing on your system will be posted to that thread as an answer becomes available. Is suspect that this is something which can be altered using the properties of the link files themselves, or by setting up a .PIF file...

Maybe searching on Google on running batch files will shed more light...

That last comment sounded to be a smart ass remark? Good one Katalina Tech!

P.s. I'm no Batch file expert, but doesn't the command window close when the batch file is done by itself even without a command?